***Official Political Discussion Thread***

FFAFA25A-1959-42E2-A020-6A9BAA22388E.jpeg

Dude, you are proving my point right now

if you gonna air me out.. air me out

you damn right i felt some way back in 2016 about that situation with the link i posted which is now taken down..

just like you are upset with somethings in life .. i spoke on it not every one felt the same thats how it went

i seen videos of friendly whites trying to help and learn during those times. Instead they got pushed away and to the back

how does that help the situation if we want everyone to be arm and arm with eachother ?

but its cool im wrong i guess with how i felt.....

you damn right i felt some way back in 2016 about that situation with the link i posted which is now taken down..

just like you are upset with somethings in life .. i spoke on it not every one felt the same thats how it went

i seen videos of friendly whites trying to help and learn during those times. Instead they got pushed away and to the back

how does that help the situation if we want everyone to be arm and arm with eachother ?

:smh:

I'm not doing anything but bringing attention to things you said

People can form their own opinions about how they feel about them

To most Americans, Stacey Abrams burst into public consciousness in 2018 with a political idea that ran contrary to conventional wisdom: Instead of softening progressive views to appeal to moderate suburbanites, make those policies more relatable while encouraging the people most likely to agree with them—people of color, young people and those with lower incomes—to vote.

Abrams also had very clear ideas about what a winning strategy would be. "When she started her 2018 run for governor, everyone in Georgia basically said, 'You need to be focusing on moderates and try to get Republicans to swing over' but she said, 'No, no, the party needs to focus more on people who look like me,'" says longtime Georgia political analyst Bill Crane. "I admit I was one of those who doubted that strategy."

By then, though, Abrams had proof to bolster her theory that the Sun Belt state was seeing growing populations of minorities and moderate suburbanites poised to temper the hard-right white power structure. In 2012, she identified four districts drawn by Republicans with GOP pluralities in voter registration that she believed could be tipped to Democrats. Her goal then was to stave off a Republican supermajority in the Assembly that would've allowed them to steamroll legislation through. Abrams' hand-picked candidates won all four.

Them: CRT Shouldn’t be taught in schools
Ineffective Response: It isn’t taught in schools

Better Response that for some reason those on the left want to avoid: Addressing whether it should be taught in school.

As long as that doesn’t get addressed, the right wins the narrative

Better Response that for some reason those on the left want to avoid: Addressing whether it should be taught in school.

I know when you were typing this you thought it was a banger of an insightful comment

Back
Top Bottom