***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How would the roles be reversed though?

White people have protests to raise legitimate concerns about how they face systemic oppression they face as white people? Do those exist? That is news to me since white people don't race racial oppression in America.

But hey, the marches based on the grievances of white people don't seem like they would be very welcoming for black media...

the roles would never be reversed in a situation like this for the points you hit on.. i didnt mean it to come out like that my apologies

i was speaking on just a general event created by say a Crypto person, sneaker person, etc

if a white leader event organizer who created the event came and saw a bunch of people of all races being excited to partake in something where everyone can come together and get on a loud speaker and goes "All blacks to the back" "All whites to the front"

we be seeing **** load of videos and people feeling disrespected

prosecution blew it when they didn’t coach up/know all the details from the third guy. Prob out here like Lionel Hutz
746244.jpg
That questioning looked like the prosecution didn't have much of a clue of what he was going to say

That questioning looked like the prosecution didn't have much of a clue of what he was going to say

My friend that does a lot of criminal thinks that the prosecution wants to get a mistrial so they can have another chance at it. Because he doesn’t think they’ve done enough for him to be found guilty.

My friend that does a lot of criminal thinks that the prosecution wants to get a mistrial so they can have another chance at it. Because he doesn’t think they’ve done enough for him to be found guilty.
I think he should go to jail but from what I've seen I wouldn't convict, the whole thing is a mess.

this is all comedy because i spoke on how the prosecutor was walking on thin ice and how kyle was answering his tough questions well and laughing at how pissed the judge was

yall went grave digging and now trying to get me up outta here LOL

i speak my mind and will continue to

Them: CRT Shouldn’t be taught in schools
Ineffective Response: It isn’t taught in schools

Better Response that for some reason those on the left want to avoid: Addressing whether it should be taught in school.

As long as that doesn’t get addressed, the right wins the narrative

No, an academic theory that relies on concepts well beyond the scope of high school, let alone elementary level education, shouldn't be taught in schools

Of course the people who need to hear that explicitly stated don't have any meaningful understanding of what CRT is

the roles would never be reversed in a situation like this for the points you hit on.. i didnt mean it to come out like that my apologies

i was speaking on just a general event created by say a Crypto person, sneaker person, etc

if a white leader event organizer who created the event came and saw a bunch of people of all races being excited to partake in something where everyone can come together and get on a loud speaker and goes "All blacks to the back" "All whites to the front"

we be seeing **** load of videos and people feeling disrespected
So one second you equivocate something to segregation, to make the racial dynamics at play more salient because you think it helps your argument

Then the next second you want to erase race from the situation when it gets in the way of your argument

You can't have it both ways

The fact remains this happened at a rally where mostly black people were protesting racial injustices that black people experience, but white people don't

Sure white people get killed by the police too, but not for racial reasons. The history of black people interactions with the police differ than white people's, in some key areas

That is what the protest about

Not for a second did you consider that the people that did that were angry at white people for allowing a ****** up system to continue year after, with no serious change in sight

You call out white and black people standing together at a protest but when the protest is done, the white people get to go one living their lives with the benefits their skin color gives them. Black people when they leave the rally still have to

Even if we admit it was a ****** thing to say and do overall, at a BLM rally is that the main type of disrespect people should preoccupy themselves with is whether or not white people are made to feel welcome? Really, maybe instead we should focus on the injustices that are being protested

Besides your ridiculous comparisons to segregation, which anyone knows is a dumb comparison. Both for historic reasons and for black America is still highly segregated today because of the actions of white people.

Then the cherry on top was you flippantly saying you don't want to hear about things that happened before you were born. When things that happened before you were born to have to do with the grievances the people marching in BLM protest have

You are so upset that a white person got disrespected, you feel entitled to disrespect black people in here with entitlement masquerading as an appeal for equality. Some struggle reverses racism moral panic.

So excuse me if as a black man, seeing what I see, I am not sympathetic to the stuff you have said. The hurt feelings of white people affect my, and the life of black people way to much for me to care to coddle them on NT.

After everything white America has shown black Americans since 2016, you are still preoccupied that black people showing white people sufficient respect

Give me a break

this is all comedy because i spoke on how the prosecutor was walking on thin ice and how kyle was answering his tough questions well and laughing at how pissed the judge was

yall went grave digging and now trying to get me up outta here LOL

i speak my mind and will continue to
this entire post is sad

No, an academic theory that relies on concepts well beyond the scope of high school, let alone elementary level education, shouldn't be taught in schools

Of course the people who need to hear that explicitly stated don't have any meaningful understanding of what CRT is

Why not just state it explicitly? It eliminates the issue.

Saying it’s not taught makes it seem like an open question. And the right continues to capitalize on it. It’s just bad politics.

Saying it’s not taught makes it seem like an open question. And the right continues to capitalize on it. It’s just bad politics.

The crux of the "issue" is the right trying to frame virtually anything they don't like as "CRT"

Another completely made up front of attack in their never ending culture wars

Even if CRT was taught in schools..(and it’s not) .Trust me all social studies curriculums are still full of dead old white men and one chapter about MLK, Rosa Parks, and Obama.

Would it be wrong? It’s the truth?

They explicitly say racist things and you claim it’s not enough 🤷🏽‍♂️
Then you support them knowing they’re pedos 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
The crux of the "issue" is the right trying to frame virtually anything they don't like as "CRT"

Another completely made up front of attack in their never ending culture wars

Even if that is true, the “it isn’t taught in any schools” response still addresses the broad definition.

I don’t understand why saying it shouldn’t be taught—if that’s the stance on the left—wouldn’t be said instead.

Even if that is true, the “it isn’t taught in any schools” response still addresses the broad definition.

I don’t understand why saying it shouldn’t be taught—if that’s the stance on the left—wouldn’t be said instead.
Again, wrong. It’s not being taught. It’s a non topic. Slavery is taught. Slavery makes white peoples feel sad so they don’t want it.

you want to control woman’s privates 🤷🏽‍♂️

someone who cant call donald trump a racist after over 50 years of evidence of him being a racist

was talking about "messaging" and now talking about the bad faith arguments being used by people he spent years supporting to justify racist sh

they care about the white kids learning about the racist actions of their ancestors BUT dont care about the white kids dying from school shootings every other week

Back
Top Bottom