***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Again, wrong. It’s not being taught. It’s a non topic. Slavery is taught. Slavery makes white peoples feel sad so they don’t want it.

you want to control woman’s privates 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sadly, you don’t grasp the issue.

Those that understand the issue probably think that the reason that many on the left are avoiding the “it shouldn’t be taught” response is because they don’t want to alienate more progressive voters.

someone who cant call donald trump a racist after over 50 years of evidence of him being a racist

was talking about "messaging" and now talking about the bad faith arguments being used by people he spent years supporting to justify racist sh

they care about the white kids learning about the racist actions of their ancestors BUT dont care about the white kids dying from school shootings every other week

Another attack on the messenger instead of the message. It highlights the deficiency in the substance of your position.

Sadly, you don’t grasp the issue.

Those that understand the issue probably think that the reason that many on the left are avoiding the “it shouldn’t be taught” response is because they don’t want to alienate more progressive voters.
“It shouldn’t be taught”

Its not.

That’s the point

feeling sad because great great granny hung blacks is on you

And you…..

Support pedos 🤷🏽‍♂️

I’m team get the important legislation passed.

To the extent that bad messaging inhibits that, it’s a problem.

“It shouldn’t be taught”

Its not.

That’s the point

feeling sad because great great granny hung blacks is on you

And you…..

Support pedos 🤷🏽‍♂️

Saying it’s not doesn’t end the convo, that’s the problem.

If someone on the right says CRT shouldn’t be taught in K-12. Why not respond “I agree” if that’s the position on the left.

Leaving it open is careless and pointless if no one is arguing that it should be taught.

sorry for feeling some type of way on a article with a video that was attached that i didn't agree with as a white person during that time

i even marched here in center city philly with BLM but hey I am the bad guy for feeling some way about a situation because i spoke on it and am a white person.. i get it

"White media get to the back! Black media come to the front!" the demonstrator shouted into a microphone.

When white members of the media did not immediately comply with her surreal request, the activist singled them out, telling the crowd that protesters are "not afraid to put people out."

i can understand the media going to the back but why a normal white person ?

"Excuse me, sir!" she yelled. "Somebody needs to tell this person to get to the back. Go! Somebody needs to tell these folks to get to the back! We are not afraid to put people out!"

Throughout the rant, she said she "need all white people to move back," telling them to "take your rightful positions, and get behind us." She also offered this instruction to fellow Black Lives Matter protesters: "Y'all see any white folks, direct them to the back of the crowd."

how does this help any situation how can you segregate marchers based on their race

report. snitch on meth and get me out of here i guess because i spoke up on a situation

I'll just say If you really want to be an ally to a cause much bigger than you and something that has had more devastating effects to a group of people who don't look like you I'd just say it's better to table an "issue" that is pretty microscopic in the grand scheme of things.

It shows a level of entitlement and privilege that doesn't benefit anyone besides the person themselves calling for dispute over something so petty. You're allowed to jump in and support whenever and however you feel like when ppl who look like me can't. We wear this on our sleeves everyday of our lives and to hear someone complain that it's preferred they chill in the back in a protest just feels like the point is being missed why we are all here to begin with

I hope your takeaway from the protest would be giving voice to the atrocities that still happen to black people in this country and not where someone who is part of that group asking people to be placed in a different alignment for a march. I hope you understand the obvious perspective of this and the next time you're down to align yourself with a cause you won't care where you sit or asked to be placed or even asked not be visible as those who experienced a different path than yours. The path that is the reason we are all out here in the first place

the message is BS

the massagers are trying to take advantage of stupidity

I don’t disagree. But they are taking advantage of more stupidity than just that of certain voters. They are also taking advantage of stupidity from politicians on the left.

"Southern justice" is a bitter misnomer in every sense.

Climate change and the pandemic are certainly big issues.

I think he’s done okay given the circumstances. I was pleasantly surprised that the infrastructure deal passed.

I think that the biggest issue with his approval rating/polling is the messaging. Wins need to be louder and framed better. Progressives (especially the 6 who voted no to the infrastructure bill knowing it would still pass) need to wait until they get the needed legislation passed to be as vocal as they are.

Biden got a monumental piece of legislation passed, and the message is “it should have been done sooner,” “it isn’t enough, we really need BBB passed,” and “this is really a bipartisan win for all of Congress” despite only a few Republicans voting for it.

This is a messaging problem.
And which multi-million dollar focus group tested messaging garnered your steadfast Trump support? Lock her up? Build the wall? Make America Great Again? Bring back our death penalty, bring back our police?

Paul Gosar: Twitter Death Threat
Donald Trump: 26 Sexual Assault Accusations
Matt Gaetz: Under Investigation for Sex Trafficking of a Minor.

i even marched here in center city philly with BLM but hey I am the bad guy for feeling some way about a situation because i spoke on it and am a white person.. i get it
Please. In 2020 you showed up in the George Floyd thread and nearly all of your posts were spent ranting about protecting your neighborhood from protesters before I kicked you out of the discussion.

I refuse to abide the notion that we mustn't tell the truth because it is "impolitic."

Nazis famously borrowed American race laws. America, in turn, must now learn from Germany in how the country faces, rather than turns from, its own history.

michael-jordan.gif

At a BLM rally, black folk gotta make sure they don't hurt the feelings of white people.
Maybe it should've been a "proletariat lives matter" rally. :rolleyes

this is all comedy because i spoke on how the prosecutor was walking on thin ice and how kyle was answering his tough questions well and laughing at how pissed the judge was

yall went grave digging and now trying to get me up outta here LOL

i speak my mind and will continue to

If you went to an event regarding the holocaust and they asked for all holocaust survivors or their descendants to come to the front, would it get the same reaction out of you?

If your answer is no, then you should take some time to reflect on why that is the case. And do better.

Saying it’s not doesn’t end the convo, that’s the problem.

If someone on the right says CRT shouldn’t be taught in K-12. Why not respond “I agree” if that’s the position on the left.

Leaving it open is careless and pointless if no one is arguing that it should be taught.
It does end the convo. You don’t just make something up and demand it to be disproven.

“Schools shouldnt teach that Trump lives on the moon”

“They don’t”

“well that doesn’t end the convo”

Very proud of X xxpizzo and I stand with him.

i know this is your schtick but nah man im solo on this one let me die alone. I deserve it

and to this very day ill still protect my house if **** ever hits the wall again like it did.

you a sheep if you let ppl break your windows destroy your property

i know this is your schtick but nah man im solo on this one let me die alone. I deserve it

and to this very day ill still protect my house if **** ever hits the wall again like it did.

Stepping out of character I agree with you 1000%. You have the right to protect your house .

smh

I found a protest you’d enjoy attending and white people are guaranteed to be in the front!

A228259A-2A55-44CC-B7C1-1470952932F0.jpeg

Kyle should be in a cell with a booty warrior but instead he’s going to get paraded around like hero when he’s a cold blooded killer.

Cause he’s white.
I hope to god I don’t get flamed by y’all for this as I mean no disrrespect, just sharing how I feel about that rittenhouse thing
dude had no business being there, no one hired him to protect anyone’s business- he should have just stayed wherever the f he was originally at- while I wholeheartedly hate looters as their only goal destroying is free things and not protesting a cause
I saw the video, ,looked like self defense as he was being ganged up on but I have no clue what happened before that- so I am clueless to that aspect
I was sad that people were killed by him until I found out one of the dudes molested 4 boys and the other tried to kill his wife by putting a rope her neck

now I could care less if he gets the chair , life, or if he walks, obviously if it was a black or Hispanic person the majority of the same crowd yelling Kyle is a hero probably wouldn’t be doing the same but that’s just my hunch

I hope to god I don’t get flamed by y’all for this as I mean no disrrespect, just sharing how I feel about that rittenhouse thing
dude had no business being there, no one hired him to protect anyone’s business- he should have just stayed wherever the f he was originally at- while I wholeheartedly hate looters as their only goal destroying is free things and not protesting a cause
I saw the video, ,looked like self defense as he was being ganged up on but I have no clue what happened before that- so I am clueless to that aspect
I was sad that people were killed by him until I found out one of the dudes molested 4 boys and the other tried to kill his wife by putting a rope her neck

now I could care less if he gets the chair , life, or if he walks, obviously if it was a black or Hispanic person the majority of the same crowd yelling Kyle is a hero probably wouldn’t be doing the same but that’s just my hunch
I'm not familiar enough with self defense law but to me just the fact that he went there with an illegal firearm should be plenty for a lengthy jail sentence, just logically speaking. His lawyers are trying to argue that his gun possession was legal under some hunting law, which is just ridiculous even if correct. The guy's just a psycho who wanted to play vigilante, there's no other intent to be there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom