***Official Political Discussion Thread***

khmzgmej2f681.jpg

I'm on vacation so I was trying to keep my mind away from politics

But I gotta say **** Joe Manchin one last time for the year

He really went on Fox News to announce he is killing BBB.

Months of lying and peddling right wing talking points just for this. Mans held a press conference to yell at progressives to about their lack of trust, they pass BIF, then he does this right before Congress leaves for the holidays. ******* over everyone to keep the Chamber of Commerce happy.

Beyond Disgusting

Last edited:

Mans really citing China, Russia, the national debt, and foreign supply chains as the reason he can't vote for this.

I know there are people on the left eager to blame Dem leadership for not giving Manchin what he wants, but it is clear dude has been acting in bad faith from the jump

Dude is peddling ******** to act like ******* everyone over is somehow doing them a favor.

Manchin really "Red Wedding" Biden...

Was telling Biden one thing, then went on Fox to throw the party under the bus and released a lie-filled press release

Mans really claimed he did everything humanly possible to try to support BBB. But I guess compromise is not something Joe Manchin thinks humans do

Last edited:

dacomeup dacomeup want to run something by you. I remember someone trying to convince us that Joe Manchin's goofiness could just be because he is from WV.

For some reason, I feel even more convinced that probably isn't the case. Mans is mainly corrupt.

Wanted to know if you are feeling the same way or have you come around to the "him being from West Virginia" can explain everything argument.

Progressives would have gotten killed but they should have burned down the BIF
francis (1).png

Yeah, in hindsight, they should have burned the entire thing down

Progressives have been way more pragmatic and interested in the Party interest than centrist

But you got idiots like this that can't shake their "progressive are to blame" frame...

Imagine asking for 30% of your original demand, while accepting that none of your social policy will get through.

And people still make stupid takes like this calling you the unreasonable one

Back
Top Bottom