***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’m really going to have a tough time voting for anyone old.

my grandma was telling me how jersey mikes was hiring at 15 dollars an hour and how amazing that was.

nothing against her but when you’ve been out of the work force for 30 years and your house is paid off of course that seems good.

then I was like that’s who’s running the country. 🤦‍♂️

Very proud of your Nana and agree with what she said. She is letting you know that lib scums don't want to work in the mines.

Very proud of your Nana and agree with what she said. She is letting you know that lib scums don't want to work in the mines.

bruh my grandma is the definition of a yard sign lib. Doesn’t agree with the policy, anti union even though she got laid off and a union would have saved her job.

only votes for libs because it’s the pc thing to do. :lol:

Remove the filibuster
Pass the VRA
Give DC and PR statehood
Expand the supreme court
Institute a federal ban on gerrymandering

Those are results

Give PR the right to vote for their future. Not everybody in the island wanna be a state. I agree with you on everything else.

My nana is your nana as long as you’re a COAL boy.

coal-mine-mining-man-male-dance-dancing-coal-mining-male-man-dancing-152517487.jpg

Those interested in UBI may find this worthwhile, despite the extremely limited sample size: https://www.jainfamilyinstitute.org/assets/hudsonup_year_one_report_leah-hamilton-jfi.pdf

Interesting.

@dwalk31 you going call trump antisemitic?

If you think trump is a racist then don't vote for him.

But I don't think he is.
A94FD5A0-60C8-4FD6-BD81-242A8CD847A6.gif

Biden could be too, for that matter. His work on the crime bill would lean that way, but I don't personally think Biden or Trump are racist.
Speaking only for myself, I do not believe that being inexperienced disqualifies anyone from being a racist. You can certainly be a racist while simultaneously being inexperienced. I do not, however, personally think that is the case President Trump.

I’m really going to have a tough time voting for anyone old.

my grandma was telling me how jersey mikes was hiring at 15 dollars an hour and how amazing that was.

nothing against her but when you’ve been out of the work force for 30 years and your house is paid off of course that seems good.

then I was like that’s who’s running the country. 🤦‍♂️

Nobody should be starting a term in government at 70+. There’s just no way. Ppl who can’t even log into Facebook and send a message without help are going to regulate the tech industry? :stoneface:

I’m still going to vote, but I given up hope on national politics.Hopefully Maryland won’t screw up next year’s governor’s race.

Had to put down the sneaker forum disagreements to finish a bunch of work before the christmas vacay.

just secured a rapid test bout to travel home for the holidays.

just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas,
hope you and your families have a happy and healthy new year.

stay safe! avoid omicron. 🙏🏿

Back
Top Bottom