***Official Political Discussion Thread***

^ seeing a person over 300 pounds here in the Denver area is shocking. Whenever I travel to another state, seeing the land whales roaming around takes some getting used to…. And I spent over half my life in Wisconsin :lol:

Democratic cities are usually ones with public transportations. Cities with better public transportation are usually mroe fit.

I've been to NYC a thousand times. Those people are in great shape. Why? because people there walk everywhere and take public transportation. Those steps to the subway add up. I have friends there who don't even own cars. I had one friend who moved there years ago, and weighed about 250 pounds at the time. He lost so much weight within a year I barely recognized him the next time I saw him. He just never drives (he does have a car, but rarely uses it). He walks and bikes around. He's well under 200 pounds and looks great.

laughing-wtf.gif

That Lakers slander wasn't even necessary famb |l
It sure was fun, though.

Not to excuse his behavior but I view Manchin as more of a reflection of his state as opposed to a bad actor acting alone. (Sinema) I mean, do you guys know anybody from West Virginia? I know 3:

1. Genuine cool guy, attorney I know, happens to be v progressive
2. Women with **** for brains who is LOADED because of family $ (Coal) I assume she is republican but who knows....
3. A moron who posts Trump stuff online NONSTOP but in person does the both sides nonsense

In short, I see why Manchin is confused lol

Last edited:
Not to excuse his behavior but I view Manchin as more of a reflection of his state as opposed to a bad actor acting alone. (Sinema) I mean, do you guys know anybody from West Virginia? I know 3:

1. Genuine cool guy, attorney I know, happens to be v progressive
2. Women with **** for brains who is LOADED because of family $ (Coal) I assume she is republican but who knows....
3. A moron who posts Trump stuff online NONSTOP but in person does the both sides nonsense

In short, I see why Manchin is confused lol
My thing with him is that he lies too much for me to give him the benefit of the doubt

Last summer he was citing Larry Summers' views on inflation as to why he was against the 3.5 trillion dollar BBB. Mans was using it as a cudgel against progressives

Politico reported Manchin was talking to Summers with the White House

Summers came on TV multiple times during the same period and was saying "The Dems should pass BBB, it won't have a consequential impact on inflation"

Who Manchin is, and the state he represents don't, explain all his goofiness.

He lies too much for me to give him the benefit of the doubt on that

Last edited:
He's endorsing Republicans for the Senate but I'm supposed to be GRATEFUL for this man?
I said it man, he's gonna try to tank that SC pick for "reasons." I can feel it.

Watch that fool flip to the GOP in 2023 if Democrats keep control of the senate.

Back
Top Bottom