***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Incidents? Hmm. These young Republicans do seem to have problems. The headlines I see about the older ones are about them being evil and just there to pad their own pockets - but the younger ones seem to have a lot of smoke relating to underage folks. Really weird that they manage to present themselves as family values and "conservatives". As long as they're hurting other people I guess...

Nice of you to support allowing women making their own choices sometimes.

You think people should be able to make any choice they want, at all times, without consequence?

That would truly revamp the legal system in America.

My girls best friend is a healing crystals, astrology is science type.

She handed me 3 green marbles and told me I don't need the covid vaccine.
She was right.
My girls best friend is a healing crystals, astrology is science type.

She handed me 3 green marbles and told me I don't need the covid vaccine.
Is she a WHITE 👸? If so, tell her we love her and her views.

Fetus lives off hand outs just like libs. Always looking for the next free meal.
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt (2).jpg

Not only does Trump not give a **** about you, the things you do for him make you a mark long after you leave office.

And we're all paying for their stupid, reactionary foreign policy decisions.

:lol:
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-held-contest-small-dollar-215804060.html

Former President Donald Trump in recent weeks asked his supporters for money as part of a promotion to eat dinner with him in New Orleans last Saturday. The only problem was that no one actually got to eat dinner with Trump, The Washington Post reported Friday, citing four people familiar with the matter.

A series of email pitches to small-dollar donors offered up what any loyal Trump supporter would undoubtedly appreciate. “We’ll cover your flight. We’ll cover your very nice hotel. We’ll cover your dinner,” one email read. “All you have to do is enter.

It’s unclear how much money the pitches raised for Save America PAC, the former president’s political action committee, or how many people donated. But similar contests brought in hundreds of thousands of dollars,
people involved with them told the Post. A Trump spokesperson chalked up the lack of a winner in this contest to an “administrative error.”

“President Trump has awarded more than 100 prizes to contest winners across America, but due to an administrative error in this individual circumstance, the contest winner was not properly notified for last weekend’s event in New Orleans,” Taylor Budowich told the Post. “Consistent with the rules of the sweepstakes, a substitute prize will be awarded to the winner.”

Not only does Trump not give a **** about you, the things you do for him make you a mark long after you leave office.

And we're all paying for their stupid, reactionary foreign policy decisions.
Is Mike really worth keeping alive at a cost of 2 mill per month? I’m sure he did something that was at least borderline treasonous. Maybe throw him to the wolves…..

I kid….

Back
Top Bottom