***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is Mike really worth keeping alive at a cost of 2 mill per month? I’m sure he did something that was at least borderline treasonous. Maybe throw him to the wolves…..

I kid….

**** I’d chauffeur him to the Iranians if it would reduce our tension with them and my safety is secured.

did you think when you supported this lying idiot?

Screenshot_20220310-120040_One UI Home.jpg

To their own bodies??

blaine-anderson-darren-criss.gif

TF

Extremely deadly pandemic where like a cold or flu your inconsiderate actions can directly impact others “my body, my choice”

forcing someone to have a child given the current cost of living and health care costs while they do absolutely zero to improve the quality of lives of people “pro life”

Bill Maher is talking to a racist, right-wing propagandist, that peddles ridiculous culture war BS about how the left is out of control :lol:

Ignoring the fact that most progressives don't do the **** he does and that it is the right-wing machine that is amplifying stuff

He is just hyperfocused and hyper-reactionary about a small group of people. Dude made his show completely unwatchable with this low-effort nonsense.

I find this kind of politics, every version of it, extremely asinine. Just being a useful idiot for the conservative

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom