***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I rock with daylight savings time

When I was a kid in Lucia, when the US went on DST that meant Monday Night Raw began at 8 pm instead of 9, which was my bedtime.

When Raw went to two hours, catch me in the winter moving about my house like Solid Sanke trying to avoid my grandmother, so I could sneak into my uncle's room to watch Bret Hart wrestle in the main event at 10:40pm...
DefiantReasonableIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

She caught me a couple of times. Then she would grab her belt and show me who was really the excellence of execution

Last edited:
Arizona doesn't even participate in daylight savings.

She is celebrating something that has no impact on her state

But that kinda sums up Krysten Sinema's politics very well
Nah, I worked abroad in a country that doesn’t do DST and twice a year you had to reset all of your standing meetings with the US. I’m sure it’s 49 times as annoying if you live in AZ.

(For those wondering I didn’t miss that nonsense at all)

“One has to ask themselves after a while: Why do we keep doing it?” Mr. Rubio said, adding, “The majority of the American people’s preference is just to stop the back-and-forth changing.”
Hilarious to see Rubio understand how to govern in the preference of the majority of American people

Hilarious to see Rubio understand how to govern in the preference of the majority of American people
Not going to lie I was boring my mother yesterday trying to explain to her why DST was the most ubiquitous form of societal control over our lives. It’s just accepted one way or the other. No protest or badly planned revolutions. Our phones do it for us and we just adjust…..

I gave a lot of people way too much credit. I thought their fealty to trump would disappear once he was out of office. The man knows nothing about anything, and came over from a reality show to take over a major political party that’s filled with Ivy League educated, life long politicians. I feel like I’m missing something really important that would make this make sense.

Back
Top Bottom