***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that Texas would consider challenging a 1982 U.S. Supreme Court decision requiring states to offer free public education to all children, including those of undocumented immigrants.

Abbott: Texas may challenge requirement to educate undocumented kids

This Cawthorn stuff is an excellent long con by someone. They had all of this banked, both photos and videos. Someone had it in for him going back years. They waited until he put himself in the spotlight. If these things had been released during his campaign, it would have been a nothing burger. But, Cawthorn consistently made a fool of himself and put himself in the national spotlight, and now this person is airing out the laundry.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Even Newsom has had it with Manchin

"Where is the Democratic Party?" Newsom said later. "Where's the party? Why aren't we standing up more firmly, more resolutely? Why aren't we calling this out? This is a coordinated, concerted effort. And yes, they're winning. They are. They have been. Let's acknowledge that. We need to stand up, where's the counteroffensive?"

The governor then said that California's gun manufacturer bill — modeled after a Texas abortion law — is an example of a counteroffensive. He said he has no issue with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi or President Joe Biden, instead laying blame at the feet of certain Senate Democrats ("I can't take any more Manchins," Newsom said earlier in the press conference of the West Virginia senator who recently said he won't end the filibuster to codify Roe into law).

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Even Newsom has had it with Manchin

Famb, 99.9% percent of the ****ing party has had it with Manchin.He is not a good-faith actor, clearly.

I am sure they wish Bill Nelson, Cal Cunningham, Jason Kanter, or Russ Feingold was in the Senate so they didn't have to be held hostage by this clown, and Sinema As do it.

If you think I have any appetite to defend Manchin's ****ery, I don't, I have been his biggest critic in here. I was just keeping perspective on how much worst things could get if Mitch controlled the Senate.

If you want to talk with a Manchin fanboy, then osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is the man you want to tag.

Last edited:
We will be fully in a theocracy at this point, I might not be living in the States anymore, but the day Joe Manchin dies I will celebrate. Dead serious

It will bring me joy that one less defender of white supremacy, crony capitalism, and every single perverse socioeconomic system hurting regular people is no longer walking this earth

This is how I feel about Joe Manchin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom