***Official Political Discussion Thread***

x7q62tbhvux81.jpg

I don't even wanna know how many people didnt listen to a word he said and *****ed about his 'fit :lol: . I'm glad he came as he is to congress, bc Lady G would've still gave him **** if rocked a 3 piece suit.
Every time I hear someone at work tell me they want me to “bring my authentic self to work,” I imagine the flames engulfing their stupid heads.

The thing I hate the most about how Americans tell their own history, especially the history we were all alive to witness, is how they always rewrite it with a "happily ever after" end after a few years/decades are between us and the events that are being discussed.

I think it's rooted in the need to always see ourselves as the good guy. That's how, 20 years after supporting the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, a large number of Americans who supported the decision to go to war don't remember doing so.

1651914298121.png

This selective amnesia is the most glaring failing of our entire media, and this dishonesty is killing the country.

The thing I hate the most about how Americans tell their own history, especially the history we were all alive to witness, is how they always rewrite it with a "happily ever after" end after a few years/decades are between us and the events that are being discussed.

I think it's rooted in the need to always see ourselves as the good guy. That's how, 20 years after supporting the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, a large number of Americans who supported the decision to go to war don't remember doing so.

1651914298121.png

This selective amnesia is the most glaring failing of our entire media, and this dishonesty is killing the country.
I don't understand these folks. They want to hide the rage, hatred and vitriol they showed in the past so they can write it off while showing their new age rage, hatred and vitriol. Same **** different words.

Back
Top Bottom