***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is there a universe in which Democrat candidates could appeal to center-right republicans by reminding them of Goldwater's warning about the religious right, and do so without losing voters on the left?

Not cool at all

The other part that jumped out at me is that it also has her mothers date of birth on it - but she’s still alive. I’ve often seen double graves but the second name is sort of an addition or it’s been done after the second person died. Is that a common thing to do in advance of the person dying?

The other part that jumped out at me is that it also has her mothers date of birth on it - but she’s still alive. I’ve often seen double graves but the second name is sort of an addition or it’s been done after the second person died. Is that a common thing to do in advance of the person dying?

It actually is. My mom's headstone includes both her and my dad even though he's still alive. They will fill in his date when he passes (which I hope isn't anytime soon).

Trump got all the crazies to just go ahead and show their true colors and be bold about it up front.

Most of the stuff we're seeing would have been Onion news or Saturday Night Live skits years ago.

Back
Top Bottom