***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And if you're curious about the jurisdiction of ICE:

1652233271616.png

neighbor just bought property just north of Del Rio. He has to cross a border patrol checkpoint to go to work everyday....

Software updates won't fix misaligned panels on new cars.

And there's that little thing about talking trash about Elon in public and having your vehicle being affected as retaliation. But I'm sure you'd rather believe his "free speech" diatribes against the woke left...

First part - Correct but the article mentioned the overheating of the screens, which Tesla said they’ll release a software update

Not sure of the second part as I’ve never seen or heard of that happening but there is a big thing of Tesla cars being keyed though - not sure why

People keying Tesla's is some sucka **** though

I think one of the reasons people do it is that they assume the owner is a liberal

But the low build quality and cheaper interiors are a known thing with Teslas though

All the Telsa owner I know willingly admit that something, big or small, is always breaking/malfunctioning with it.

I would guess there are a good bit of Telsa owners that want more options with electric cars so they can move away from Telsa, or force Telsa to do better

Deindustrialized city in the heartland tried to become a crypto and NFT hub and now the libbies are trying to take that away. Sad.

My man aepps20 aepps20 about to buy the dip though. Conservatives don’t play the victim, they have a wealth building, winning mindset.

Back
Top Bottom