***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Entitled idiots

First, how do you not make sure their aren't any bullets in your bag while packing

And I think a couple of the people caught were caught when they were leaving.

Like instead of throwing in the trash, in the ocean, the side of the road, or burying it on the beach, they instead bring it back to the airport.

Last edited:

IMG_4128.gif

Now we know why

Like it wasn't clear as day in 2016 when her colleagues were leaking she was shilling back then?
sabu (1).png
For what it's worth, Haberman's also generally been a writer or in the byline of the most damaging scoops on Trump throughout his administration.
I always wondered how Trump & co doesn't see that in spite of all her shilling, she's been involved in the most damaging reports about Trump as well.

d95d8579ad8c5d020947459a76d543f6.png

For what it's worth, Haberman's also generally been a writer or in the byline of the most damaging scoops on Trump throughout his administration.
I always wondered how Trump & co doesn't see that in spite of all her shilling, she's been involved in the most damaging reports about Trump as well.

d95d8579ad8c5d020947459a76d543f6.png
Same way Trump was calling Woodward in the middle of the night after he already dropped the 1st damaging book I guess. Any attention is good attention to him
9zy7x0_th (1).png

Last edited:
“both sides”

Hey Hung, as someone who literally takes medication to keep my transplanted liver from being attacked by my own immune system, in which, yes I would eventually die if I didn't have health insurance to help pay for these meds I need to take (newsflash Hung, they are VERY expensive).....I have two little words for you....

**** OFF!!

Back
Top Bottom