***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do these people really wanna home school their kids though?

Seems like something that sounds better in theory.
They want to destroy public schools, to break teacher unions, so their donors can make billions from replace public school with charter and private schools. That way they can more easily control what is taught in the classroom, fire teachers that they feel are liberals, more easily discriminate, and extract tons of money from tax payers.

They want school choice to be a public safety issue too. That gives them an angle with voters

More school shootings serve their politics far more than they are willing to admit to.

Last edited:
They want to destroy public schools, to break teacher unions, so their donors can make billions from replace public school with charter and private schools. That way they can more easily control what is taught in the classroom, fire teachers that they feel are liberals, more easily discriminate, and extract tons of money from tax payers.

They want school choice to be a public safety issue too. That gives them an angle with voters

More school shootings serve their politics far more than they are willing to admit to.
:smh: Calling these people a cancer is not an understatement.

When conservatives win this battle and use the courts to allow them to use lawsuits as a weapon, I look forward to think pieces by clowns like Matthew Ygleasia that argue that somehow this is the fault of progressive elites.

I more I think about the free speech debate the more I realize that the reactionary right has made a ton of people on the left useful idiots.

Last edited:
Some kid is going to piss off a teacher and we’ll teacher is going to take measures into their own hands.

and at what point does a teacher get off like many cops do for ‘accidents’

or worse end up with a George Zimmerman type situation

Andrew Yang is a self-serving scammer that is constantly high on his own supply

The last time I heard his name was when I was going to Total Wine a while back and I drove by a Kona Grill. Yang was holding a fundraiser during happy hour for some dude, and talking about open primaries being the key to saving democracy

Mans won't even let people eat some Edamame and drink some Truly in peace.

He is a completely unserious person

I would pay gym‘s neighbors bail and donate to any necessary legal defense fees…

Back
Top Bottom