***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Republicans got caught flat footed

They just outchea trying to lie and gaslight people

Medicare saving people money is "cuts to Medicare"

Dems are the ones that blocked cheap insulin

Really exposes why the GOP have to make everything a culture war, because when it is on economics even the Dems at their most centrist make them look horrible

obstructing democrats is for sure gets them wet, but they have to explain themselves to the media and their constituents oh I cant finish that statement with a straight face nvm.
they would just say any b.s. and made up jargons to make them look intelligent and listeners just agree for the shear stupidity of it to end the discussion because it would serve no purpose at all. woke media, fake news, crt, dr. seuss, etc.... that don't make any sense to the discussion.

if that's not what they are going to do, they would just resort to doing this.....

Between all the above and the Jan 6th investigations dragging Trump back into the spotlight like the Ghoul he is. We might just see the Dems gain seats if the economic issues continue to trend in the right direction. The Republicans nominees in Purple states being a bunch of Trumpster ain’t helping either.

I have a theory that Roe v. Wade was the SC going radical Republican and that the Republicans in Congress are going to be the ones who bear the brunt. The Leak messed up any chance they had to create a narrative and get their house in order, and the repercussions of it just makes them look like the Fascist they like to pretend they aren’t at the same time the Jan 6th investigation has them looking like the criminals they really are.

Some people insist about having strong political opinions without taking politics seriously

If Chuck Schumer had his way, we would have gotten 3.5 trillion dollars BBB instead of this

If Chuck Schumer got his way, the Parliamentarian would have ruled it ok to proceed with only 51 voted on the private insurance insulin legislation

If Chuck Schumer got his way Harris would overrule the Parliamentarian and Sinema and Machine would be ok with it

But Chuck Schumer didn't get his way. So he settled for what he could get given the circumstances.

And Chuck Schumer did that because he takes politics seriously, he compromised, he did his job. And thank God for that.

Therr are valid complaints to be made about Schumer. That is not one of them. Not even close.

Serious political criticism places blame where it actually belongs. McKay should try that.

Last edited:
zxgrl28et4g91.png

Quite the article

"Over the past year and a half, I have conducted more than 150 interviews and reviewed thousands of pages of internal government documents, some of which were turned over to me only after a multiyear lawsuit.

These records show that as officials were developing the policy that would ultimately tear thousands of families apart, they minimized its implications so as to obscure what they were doing. Many of these officials now insist that there had been no way to foresee all that would go wrong. But this is not true.

The policy’s worst outcomes were all anticipated, and repeated internal and external warnings were ignored. Indeed, the records show that almost no logistical planning took place before the policy was initiated."

The secret is they can afford it…. So she can be a hypocrite without worrying about them dying.
I just couldn't imagine seeing all my sibling goes through on a daily basis to stay alive and going "**** you" to everyone with the exact same struggle just because she struggles less. It's like a complete lack of empathy exists in these people, I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom