***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’d like to say I’m shocked, but nothing surprises me anymore with Trump. Guy has long been nothing but a NYC scammer. His whole presidential existence was a ploy to get more money (and to spite Obama), and his actions show just that. It’s absolutely wild to me that people really still support this guy. This country is damn near in shambles thanks to these clowns. :smh: :smh:

I can’t put into words the insanity of this story. F’in classified nuclear documents (that he was likely selling off)?!?!??!

Last edited:
IMG_20220811_035413_142.jpg

So the two scenarios for Rs now are:

1. Docs found - it was planted
2. Missing docs not found - he was innocent all along, this was a witch hunt
They have no scenarios. This is too serious and goes beyond their dumb games. Main reason I expect they went silent is they know they ****ed up and it’s only going to get worst. Right now the majority of people still haven’t heard yet because this story came out late.

They have no scenarios. This is too serious and goes beyond their dumb games. Main reason I expect they went silent is they know they ****ed up and it’s only going to get worst. Right now the majority of people still haven’t heard yet because this story came out late.

Give it a day or so and they’ll likely have a narrative that they’ll be pushing on every form of media. The GOP has shown they’re very good at messaging in unison, even if said message is ridiculously far-fetched.

They'll just play the same old Obama/Hillary/Hunter Biden cards they've been using for years.

Their playbook is smaller than a Tecmo Bowl playbook at this point.

Bruh, they are just going to waive their hand and say fake news. They don’t give a **** that he would do that. There is nothing in the last 6 years that would allow us to think they would change their mind. They tried to overthrow the government only 2 years ago!

They'll always double down until they don't have to.

But they've always had that right because they do not get penalized as harsly for that behavior as the other side does

So unfortunately they'll always have a story to tell that will be given relevance (by the media as well) no matter how illogical it it

Last edited:
A former President possibly selling nuclear documents to another country? If this happened in the "Has Fallen" trilogy it would be absurd :smh:

🤔🤔🤔

Here’s what gonna happen:

His lawyers will disagree and shoot it down. Trump knows this and it’ll only make him look like he has nothing to hide to his idiot supporters. Then he’ll claim fake news and the cycle repeats.

The truth is that he and his legal team could drop all the info in the warrant SINCE THEY HAVE IT. :lol: But they won’t because…Trump.

Give it a day or so and they’ll likely have a narrative that they’ll be pushing on every form of media. The GOP has shown they’re very good at messaging in unison, even if said message is ridiculously far-fetched.
I agree with Wargames Wargames , even though I see where you're coming from.

I think this story breaks the GOP. Among Republican elected officials, the true believers will stay the course and support Trump; the supporters by convenience will stay silent or separate themselves from him.

The same will apply to the base. Lots of them burned equipment to prevent enemy troops from accessing it on various battlefields, so to have the president be suspected of trading nuclear information with a foreign entity will break his support within the base.

"What is the charge for high treason?

Penalty: Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death, or not less than five years' imprisonment (with a minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States also forfeits the right to hold public office in the United States."

Back
Top Bottom