***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You can afford chick fila? I thought you were a McDonald’s man like our rightful president and chief Donnie Trump!!
noskey noskey has apparently been lying to us about how much money he really has saved up. I knew something was up when I went to his house for a meatloaf dinner and he pulled out ORGANIC ketchup. 🤔

plus, you know he takes his wife out to the olive garden, but not just for special occasions???? they went there for dinner once "just because."

Like whywesteppin whywesteppin said our President Emeritus is playing chess while Garland playing tic tac Toe B. When da warrant gets revealed it will show that da Search warrant was for Obummer but had to throw Crooked H off da trail.

Cue da shook one's video.

giphy-17.gif

Just been wild seeing the #BackTheBlue law and order crowd flip entirely the opposite direction overnight and actively making threats against and calling for their dissolution after the years of gaslighting and dog whistles regarding the injustices committed by law enforcement around the country for decades.

It's #BackTheBlue as long they harass the Black and Brown.

The moment whitey gets harassed for even a little bit, they turn ACAB.

noskey noskey has apparently been lying to us about how much money he really has saved up. I knew something was up when I went to his house for a meatloaf dinner and he pulled out ORGANIC ketchup. 🤔

plus, you know he takes his wife out to the olive garden, but not just for special occasions???? they went there for dinner once "just because."
Save?! You know when my credit card hits its limit, I just open a new one. And don't slander Olive Garden, or the Most Fancy Occasional Dinner I Can Legally Patronize Now. If the libs at Applebee's won't let me order 7 drinks and apps for happy hour at 4:59PM and still get the happy hour price, I will no longer entertain their business with my legal US tender of Trump Bux and self-reloaded 5.56 brass.

the radicalization of a large sect of the country has been ongoing and they're not continously arming up due to their inherently fearful worldview for nothing.
Nothing of significance will happen as long as Meal Team Six expects to be back to work on Monday after playing war on the FBI.

Let's all remember that the folks who traveled to DC on January 6th were the middle managers, small business owners (who takes a jet to an anti-government protest?), and so on...

Most of them are not exactly folks who don't have anything to lose.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom