***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'd estimate way over half of the GOP establishment is secretly praying this clears the road for DeSantis
The GOP voters, I'm not sure.
Absolutely. The only GQP folks that would cape for Trump after he's locked up are the ones we'd expect; the Bobert, Greene, Gaetz types.

The voters will probably fall in line as soon as the talking heads tell them to.

Absolutely. The only GQP folks that would cape for Trump after he's locked up are the ones we'd expect; the Bobert, Greene, Gaetz types.

The voters will probably fall in line as soon as the talking heads tell them to.
The only way to avoid that is to charge them with criminal conspiracy as well.

You have to hear this dude I work with hear lol.

It's like they're in a abusive relationship with someone and won't admit it or let go.
I mean, it kind of is. Every day his very existence is a perpetual mockery of their intelligence.

To sell to the Saudi’s.

Like this isn’t some small amount of paper you wave in front of party guest to seem important. It sounds like the amount you need to sell to somebody to make it worth their time. Damn near 12 boxes of classified stuff.
trust me man, i agree.

it’s just mind-boggling that more people aren’t asking that question. what GOOD reason would he have to have those documents. i can’t think of even one. there’s zero defense for his actions.

I think a substantial portion of the voters are too far gone at this point and it's the talking heads that are falling in line. You can see that with the Jan 6th attack. Much of the GOP's talking heads are constantly defending Trump's coup attempt, whitewashing the insurrectionists' assault, sometimes literally defending their actions, ...
I think the people like Kevin McCarthy, Josh Hawley etc are more scared of the base turning on them than that they truly believe the pro insurrectionist rhetoric.

The base wanted to hang Mike Pence for not falling in line with the coup plot

trust me man, i agree.

it’s just mind-boggling that more people aren’t asking that question. what GOOD reason would he have to have those documents. i can’t think of even one. there’s zero defense for his actions.
Almost half the population voted for that narcissistic pig. It should be obvious by now that almost half the population are intellectually and morally challenged.

To sell to the Saudi’s.

Like this isn’t some small amount of paper you wave in front of party guest to seem important. It sounds like the amount you need to sell to somebody to make it worth their time. Damn near 12 boxes of classified stuff.

Five years ago :lol:

Mar-A-Lago Assistant Manager Wondering If Anyone Coming To Collect Nuclear Briefcase From Lost And Found​

3/27/17 9:30AM

PALM BEACH, FL—Noting that it had already been there for almost two weeks, Mar-a-Lago assistant manager Chris Mahoney reportedly wondered Monday if anyone was coming to collect the nuclear briefcase from the club’s lost-and-found. “Someone noticed it in the dining room and dropped it off, and it’s just been sitting at the bottom of the bin ever since,” said Mahoney, adding that he had been asking people coming to collect their lost scarves and sunglasses if they might also have misplaced a briefcase attached to a pair of handcuffs. “You’d think whoever it belongs to would have realized that they lost it by now. Well, I’ll give it a few more weeks—if no one claims it after 60 days, it’s up for grabs, and I can see if someone on my staff wants it.” At press time, a man had mistakenly claimed the briefcase as his own before getting home to discover all the unfamiliar buttons inside.

At this point, the Onion has to sue the Trumps.

light-treason-arrested-development.gif

Back
Top Bottom