***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What medical school did Ron go to that he could provide any further analysis on her cancer that her doctors weren't able to?
To be honest, he probably didn’t provide medical advice but he probably did provide encouragement to her to keep fighting and undergo treatment. That was in stark contrast to him telling people to ignore Covid. If he used that same approach with her cancer she might not be here

So a trans woman that was arrested and jailed in connection to the January 6th riot is trying to get in a women's prison but got denied. They are being held in a men's prison and are now appealing to Congressional Republicans for help. Including Marjorie Taylor Greene

I can't even

Last edited:
So a trans person that was arrested and jailed in connection to the January 6th riots is trying to get out in a women's prison but got denied. They are now appealing to Congressional Republicans for help. Including Marjorie Taylor Greene

I can't even
IMG_2037.gif

Well, then they need to go after literally every retail store, restaurant, or any business that offers discounts to its employees. This is so short sighted, and Disney's lawyers will crush them on this. Also, discounts are basically considered gifts, and are taxed accordingly.

Also, discounts are basically considered gifts, and are taxed accordingly.

Assuming they are reported…

But if they aren’t, it’s basically shifting the tax burden back to the company since the expense has any recorded. I wonder whether Disney or the average Disney employee has the higher marginal tax rate.

in downtown LA there was a protest for "parents rights" and an LGBTQ support counterprotest

this guy self-snitching on TV (at 12:55)

:lol: :stoneface:

Assuming they are reported…

But if they aren’t, it’s basically shifting the tax burden back to the company since the expense has any recorded. I wonder whether Disney or the average Disney employee has the higher marginal tax rate.

I worked at Nordstrom for a few years back in the day. Your 20% discount wasn't really 20% after taxes.

It's really a funny turn of events.

It turns out I guess the dude doesn't like fat welfare recipients (?)... but isn't a hardened racist?

And they are legit mad about this plot twist.

They don’t know the difference between someone like him and Toby Keith.

Imagine assuming someone talking about solidarity sold out to politics.

Back
Top Bottom