***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Vivek seems to me to be the future of the post Trump GOP.

The rest of them seem like politicians out of a different time compared to Vivek.

Ultimately Trump won the debate because none of them gave a reason for the GOP primary voters to ditch Trump.

But Vivek seems like he's got next after Trump. Or at least he's established a blue print.

Vivek is a Thiel guy. He’s going to get the push. He’ll be the VP this year. And their vessel going forward

Smh :smh:

IMG_2156.jpeg

Last edited:
Vivek seems to me to be the future of the post Trump GOP.

The rest of them seem like politicians out of a different time compared to Vivek.

Ultimately Trump won the debate because none of them gave a reason for the GOP primary voters to ditch Trump.

But Vivek seems like he's got next after Trump. Or at least he's established a blue print.
White Supremacy is the ultimate game breaker. Republicans will follow a person of color to a point but they won’t let you be the leader even when you spew White Supremacy with more bass in your voice than a White person. Herman Cain, JC Watts and Alan Keyes are prime examples. Alan and Herman were also way more extreme than other Republicans but that didn’t get them far. Vivek will learn this hard lesson really fast. They will call him da N word behind his back and sometimes to his face. Look at Ace Owens and her situation. She is all in on the scam but when she had her biracial baby those same people spoke so many vile and disgusting things about her baby.

This is why it is hilarious to me to see Tim and Haley up there because they already don’t like either person. I’ll never forget after the Republicans passed the Tax Scam Bill and Tim was smiling hoping someone would shake his hand and they totally ignored dude.

I think people vastly underestimate racism of the right if they truly believe Vivek is the future on that side.

* I didn’t watch a second of last night

Very true. But idk man, he got ALL of the money people pushing him. All the propagandists. And he’s not an idiot.

The racism is the thing tho :lol:. And you’re right on that one, 100%.

White Supremacy is the ultimate game breaker. Republicans will follow a person of color to a point but they won’t let you be the leader even when you spew White Supremacy with more bass in your voice than a White person. Herman Cain, JC Watts and Alan Keyes are prime examples. Alan and Herman were also way more extreme than other Republicans but that didn’t get them far. Vivek will learn this hard lesson really fast. They will call him da N word behind his back and sometimes to his face. Look at Ace Owens and her situation. She is all in on the scam but when she had her biracial baby those same people spoke so many vile and disgusting things about her baby.

This is why it is hilarious to me to see Tim and Haley up there because they already don’t like either person. I’ll never forget after the Republicans passed the Tax Scam Bill and Tim was smiling hoping someone would shake his hand and they totally ignored dude.

Vivek is more charismatic than those guys.

Look im not saying Vivek is gunna win.

but watching that debate it was clearly a whole bunch of old Reagan impersonator politicians

and Vivek. Vivek feels like the future.
He may not be the one that wins but he seems like the future blueprint.

Back
Top Bottom