***Official Political Discussion Thread***

having them bring my target order to the car is the best thing ever. i do that at target, sams, and whole foods once a week plus we instacart weekly too. nothing to do with covid, everything to do with convenience (and not buying stuff on a whim).

you have to look no further than voting to see the GOPs’ views on customer service

all the things to make things easier and more comfortable they are fighting because it would encourage more people to do that thing

If them inbred GOPs wanna waste their time shopping at target instead of waiting in their car, what's stopping them? With more pickup spots I'd imagine the inside of the store would be way less crowded, less lines, etc...

having them bring my target order to the car is the best thing ever. i do that at target, sams, and whole foods once a week plus we instacart weekly too. nothing to do with covid, everything to do with convenience (and not buying stuff on a whim).
I think stores like Best Buy are secretly doing away with curbside pickup. Pretty much everything I order now says “curbside pickup unavailable “. They still have the parking space but no curbside.

When I was a teenager, I used to roam around Best Buy looking at **** I couldn't afford to buy. Then would cop a drink, a CD, some blank CDs, or a video game, then leave.

Now I'm approaching my 40s, I roam around Best Buy looking at **** I can't afford to buy. Then I cop a drink and leave.

So the only thing I have learned about myself is all my media consumption is digital now.

Last edited:
Best Buy has an appliance store near me and you order it online and pick it up on the loading dock. I got my dishwasher from there. I thought it was a good way to buy one.

I just got a tv from Best Buy a few months ago. TVs aren’t expensive now if you just get something chill and not top of the line.

Whatever happened to Matt Gaetz? Thought he was in trouble for sleeping with a minor or something and I haven’t heard ****.

I do miss hitting up Best Buy or Circuit City on payday and copping some DVDs and albums.

Me too yo, me too

Best Buy has an appliance store near me and you order it online and pick it up on the loading dock. I got my dishwasher from there. I thought it was a good way to buy one.

I just got a tv from Best Buy a few months ago. TVs aren’t expensive now if you just get something chill and not top of the line.

Started buying my appliances from Costco and I'll never go back to any other store. Prices are good, haul away, delivery, and setup including all the parts needed. They even hooked us up with the tee so that we could use the steam function on the dryer. Bought a fridge for one of our rental units one time from home depot and they didnt even include the water hose. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom