***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jesus ****ing Christ Israel bombed a hospital

:smh:

Bibi is a genocidal terrorist

Biden fooling himself thinking he can talk him down.

He likes the genocide
bruh this is not new behavior
israel is a terrorist organization and the best one at that, they have been operating as a "good god fearing government" forever
so they claim to be jewish but are stealing land, theft is a sin
there are people on this very forum who think israel is justified in land theft and murder.

bruh this is not new behavior
israel is a terrorist organization and the best one at that, they have been operating as a "good god fearing government" forever
so they claim to be jewish but are stealing land, theft is a sin
there are people on this very forum who think israel is justified in land theft and murder.
I know it is not new behavior for the Israeli government, especially/recently under Bibi, to do vile ****

I am just having a human reaction to hearing about innocent people getting slaughtered

Innocent people in Israel and Palestine are dying because the worse people have all the power and weapons.

I know it is not new behavior for the Israeli government, especially/recently under Bibi, to do vile ****

I am just having a human reaction to hearing about innocent people getting slaughtered

Innocent people in Israel and Palestine are dying because the worse people have all the power and weapons.
Oh you are justified in having ur reaction.

Why can't people just live in peace?
because israel is stealing their land not to mention killing their people, obviously that creates a resistance movement
Wish the UN had the power and sense to nip these issues in the bud decades ago, families and generations ruined because of greed

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has picked up on how much dude pretty much hates the black community. :lol:
I wouldn’t say hate but yo carries it on here like we all dumb n “sheep” while he’s the free thinker n has all the answers…One of those type of dudes

Also a both sider that only got smoke for 1 side, so there’s that going on with him too :lol: …It’s easy to see the bad faith in his talking points so it has to be pointed out

Jesus ****ing Christ Israel bombed a hospital

:smh:

Bibi is a genocidal terrorist

Biden fooling himself thinking he can talk him down.

He likes the genocide

I saw that on the news. I can't remember who it was but they had someone talking before or after it and their comment was "Israel has the right to defend themselves".

By bombing a hospital?

You can agree or disagree with either side - but there's no way that anyone can rationalize that behavior even if 2 sides are at war.

I wouldn’t say hate but yo carries it on here like we all dumb n “sheep” while he’s the free thinker n has all the answers…One of those type of dudes

Also a both sider that only got smoke for 1 side, so there’s that going on with him too :lol:
:lol: Damn, you nailed it. There's nothing productive there, I can only laugh at Wavy and Rusty when they try.

I saw that on the news. I can't remember who it was but they had someone talking before or after it and their comment was "Israel has the right to defend themselves".

By bombing a hospital?

You can agree or disagree with either side - but there's no way that anyone can rationalize that behavior even if 2 sides are at war.
Certain folks that was fighting hard to call what the Palestinians doing terrorism n no excuses are nowhere to be found…the discourse around all this is disgusting but it’s to be expected from ppl used to the American point of view of the situation

1697579215777.png

Also a both sider that only got smoke for 1 side, so there’s that going on with him too :lol: …It’s easy to see the bad faith in his talking points so it has to be pointed out
Even with this evidence I will still post 😍💯 on every one of his posts.

Back
Top Bottom