***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DC cartel
mjlol (1) (1).png

These ppl think they're in an episode of House of Cards

You can stand on whatever. It doesn't make it a convincing argument

There was a press release and a tweet. That is what has you triggered right now

Biden does this for dozens of things

This seems like a massive reach to me. So I am supposed to believe that people who got help won't care because of the procedure method they got it.

I am sure he like most Democrats will target ad content

I am sure you are not the only one irrationally triggered.

That doesn't give your arguments any more weight.

As I said, this just comes off as a hot take motivated by petty grievances.
I been away but whatever bro, Biden has way bigger issues right now. I stand by what I said and we’ll come back to this later when they prop it up as an accomplishment again.

I been away but whatever bro, Biden has way bigger issues right now. I stand by what I said and we’ll come back to this later when they prop it up as an accomplishment again.
You can stand by whatever you want

And it is an accomplishment, he made some people's lives better

Swap Biden or Kamala’s face on here n trynafeelmink trynafeelmink woulda posted this in 4 different threads already talking bout how the black community is cooked :lol:

****** cooked either way to tell you the truth.... He basically the godfather of drill rap made his entire career off killing/beating/robbing ****** & was a fan favorite. He stands next to Trump & that's when he's a traitor & out the "culture"

God Bless :lol:

And for the last time bro why does me having my thoughts on things bother ya'll so much.... It's all in bad faith, there's no truth, it's low information...... What effect does that have on ya'll :lol:

We funding another War while the entire American society is breaking down, there's way bigger things to discuss than my monthly takes in here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom