***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So what is the strategy behind continuous rounds of voting? Are there statistics that show that if you just keep doing round after round of voting, that you will just eventually win out?

How long until Jeffries ends up being voted in?
All he needs is 6 Republicans to cross the aisle and vote for him. I would hope (not that it would actually happen) that six of those Republicans who got threats sent to them would finally wake up and stop this clown show and just do the right thing. But it's the GOP we're talking about after all. 🤦🏻‍♂️

So what is the strategy behind continuous rounds of voting? Are there statistics that show that if you just keep doing round after round of voting, that you will just eventually win out?

Is it like a filibuster where he can just keep calling for votes and that means no-one can go home or he would get voted in?

Gym lost again. How many times will he keep doing this?

IMG_2140.gif

Matt Gaetz’ hill to die on is getting Gym elected speaker? Didn’t see that coming.

I’m hearing some crazy rumors about McHenry. Something about burning down his rival’s brothel. Coming from my wife so could just be crazy but she’s been correct before.

Back
Top Bottom