***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Oh damn they got Chesebro?
YIKES

That's a huge win for the DA
362a77cd5e08834096265f8008431aa2.png

Matt Gaetz’ hill to die on is getting Gym elected speaker? Didn’t see that coming.

I’m hearing some crazy rumors about McHenry. Something about burning down his rival’s brothel. Coming from my wife so could just be crazy but she’s been correct before.
It's always the unelected ones and the cats who can't win a straight election you gotta watch out for.

They're the ones who are more loyal to the party than the nation.

This is stupid…. The moderates are not going to vote for him and torturing them isn’t going to help. They need to at least turn on Gaetz but Gaetz is smart enough he got ahead of the eventual blame and dragged 7 out idiots into his feud (again)
Matt Gaetz’ hill to die on is getting Gym elected speaker? Didn’t see that coming.

I’m hearing some crazy rumors about McHenry. Something about burning down his rival’s brothel. Coming from my wife so could just be crazy but she’s been correct before.
If you look at his Wikipedia and read about his interaction with Warren and Pelosi he gives off very strong woman hater vibes. Very strong

Pretty good read and actually brought up a good point that seems to have been skipped in all the chao. Why would Republicans send death threats to other republicans over Jordan ?

Back
Top Bottom