***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The other thing, like Giuliani at the 4 Seasons, that just occasionally pops into my head is Scaramucci. I was on vacation in the US for the entirety of his White House job. It really was a beautiful train wreck and reminiscing about it gives me a warm feeling inside.

So many layers of wrong there, but just addressing one, having kids and a wife straight out of a high school was usually the way to poverty for many.
I think there is some correlation between getting married younger and life success. There is a formal name for it but I forget

And of course, Tim Scott's economic policies work against people getting married, having kids, and settling.

But what I was really taken aback by was the fact dude has never been married, has no kids, is in his late 50s with an imaginary girlfriend, talking like this.

Dude is so full of ****

Last edited:
Get Married and Have Kids

This man isn't even following his own plan!

christucker-friday.gif

I think there is some correlation between getting married younger and life success. There is a formal name for it but I forget

And of course, Tim Scott's economic policies work against people getting married, having kids, and settling.

But what I was really taken aback by was the fact dude has never been married, has no kids, is in his late 50 with an imaginary girlfriend, talking like this.

Dude is so full of ****

Success sequence I believe it's called.

Two words.. Crocodile Tears! Spare me! You're an adult, a lawyer, and you pissed away your entire life's work & career for a proven liar, serial adulterer, a sexual abuser, a fraudulent businessman and a proven con-artist who stole from his own children's cancer charity! I have ZERO sympathy for her!! She knew what she was getting into. She's entered the "find out" stage!

Back
Top Bottom