***Official Political Discussion Thread***

screenshot 32.png

not a cult

I know, it’s just so backwards and mind boggling to me. Not one ounce of solidarity in your body.

It’s the same here. MPD shot and killed a ton of striking workers which resulted in a war basically. Teamsters union hall has a big memorial for it.

MPD has always been scum too.

This would be a perfect time to strike

The F1 race is gonna be big for the city. Tons of people coming in.

If they strike now, peak **** show on the strip

I heard that race is really screwing up the city. Citizens being banned from public areas and your taxes paying for it.

I’m not, I don’t vote republican but that’s a fast track ticket to hell revoking half of every union members cards because how they vote.

Democrats might be better but they aren’t perfect by any means and 9/10 the government is gonna side with capitol.

Gavin newsom ****s on teamsters all day, I’d vote 3rd party before I voted for him.

This would be a perfect time to strike

The F1 race is gonna be big for the city. Tons of people coming in.

If they strike now, peak **** show on the strip
Perfect time for a left hook to da jaw as well. Who that left hook should be unloaded on.........................

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZSZ

it will never cease to amaze me how often in spite of the numerous numerous numerous terrible examples, it takes shh getting a little bit personal for things to change for certain people

this is far from new, just the latest tragedy BUT now something needs to be done

Tuberville belongs on r/SelfAwarewolves and Golden is prime r/LeopardsAteMyFace

Back
Top Bottom