***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ohio GOP takin' Ls left and...left tonight.

I'm sure their legislature will pull some shenanigans to overturn all of it. Or, restrict everything.

C'mon famb, you have to know that don't matter :lol:

Once something illegal is talked about, you gotta know you are risking the mods taking action.

Even then, y'all were probably pushing it with the test talk.

True, to be fair i said DONT try to cheat a federal test. :lol:

They use witchcraft

Im guessing Andy Breasher gunna run for president.

but if he didn't could he win the senate a la Joe Manchin?

with Roe V. Wade over with, the salience of the courts I think has dramatically lowered for conservative voters.
a moderate governor with a strong personal brand could maybe pull it off?

They just need to federally legalize it. Being legal in some states but still federally illegal is so damn stupid. The damn boomers here are still afraid of reefer and voted to not have legal dispensaries in most of the towns.

It’s legal in my state, I’m federally tested. Mf’ers bomb drug tests like they’re paid to now. :lol:

Im guessing Andy Breasher gunna run for president.

but if he didn't could he win the senate a la Joe Manchin?

with Roe V. Wade over with, the salience of the courts I think has dramatically lowered for conservative voters.
a moderate governor with a strong personal brand could maybe pull it off?
It will be tough but he could do it. He has been a darn good governor for that state so he could overcome the odds.

Funny since half of federal agencies don’t test anymore.

Yeah it really is, my mom got tested once and that’s it.

I get tested like 3x a year if I’m unlucky. The other day I got tested. Dude LOST MY TEST and I had to re test. I was heated, I damn near wanted to sue the dude and accused him of reselling my piss. That was the most belligerent piss test ever, straight yelling at the dude while I’m pissing. :lol:

This is why we need to focus on GOTV and less on poll hysteria and horse race nonsense. The good guys have been dominant in recent elections. We just need to vote.
Yep, but also keep talking to people, I was honestly worried people as a group forgot how horrible 2016 -2020 was. Biden is far from perfect but Trump was a walking disaster and the Republicans enabled him every step of the way. Vote Democrat

Yeah it really is, my mom got tested once and that’s it.

I get tested like 3x a year if I’m unlucky. The other day I got tested. Dude LOST MY TEST and I had to re test. I was heated, I damn near wanted to sue the dude and accused him of reselling my piss. That was the most belligerent piss test ever, straight yelling at the dude while I’m pissing. :lol:

I mean you handle heavy machinery so I get why they test you and don’t test say a IRS agent.

I mean you handle heavy machinery so I get why they test you and don’t test say a IRS agent.

Heavy equipment, operating around live runways and crossing live runways. What could go wrong with a little weed? :lol:

It’s just the weed test that gets me mad.

My boy will stay up all day and night but because he has a prescription for adderal it’s cool.

It’s just backwards, I know it won’t change until it’s federally legal. I’m just mad and venting.

And yeah there’s people with way more power than me that could be using drugs.

Yep, but also keep talking to people, I was honestly worried people as a group forgot how horrible 2016 -2020 was. Biden is far from perfect but Trump was a walking disaster and the Republicans enabled him every step of the way. Vote Democrat
This post is excellent and thank you. People only forget when they think they have options and that a magic Dem will arise and replace Joe and will still beat Trump.

Having stability at the top has made people lazy and candidly stupid. There was a reason Joe was the nominee. Clyburn knew all the other folks running had 0 chance against Trump. Funny people talk about Joe and his age when I can’t name a Dem that could beat Trump. Newsome is from CA, clown 🤡 from Minnesota no one knows, Whitmer and Kamala are women, Manchin is a Republican who could win?

Damn, I thought Presley was go be able to pull this off. :smh::smh:

House voted to censure Tlaib. That river to the sea **** did her in.

Probably, she’s done good things for Michigan though and you couldn’t frame her as some elitist gun grabber.

She’d be my imaginary hypothetical nominee.

This country is disgusting with how it treats women. Whitmer would have a lower chance than Hillary. What she is doing in Michigan is ELITE but this country’s disdain for women (white women would probably vote for the Republican) will make it a hard trek.

Back
Top Bottom