***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Burr gonna dedicate half his next special to her. Do NOT mess with comics like Bill Burr. They will bury you.
That’s if he even sees it

On Rogans podcast he said he doesn’t use social media much / and those comments about his wife are mostly solely on X /
Unless someone tells him he might not even see it / and I don’t doubt that his wife probably has that Laura chick blocked

That’s if he even sees it

On Rogans podcast he said he doesn’t use social media much / and those comments about his wife are mostly solely on X /
Unless someone tells him he might not even see it / and I don’t doubt that his wife probably has that Laura chick blocked

he going hear about it.. what about the cult gives you the impression a ton of them ain’t already finding any way they possibly can to tell this man about his wife giving their god the double salute

hell Fox News will probably act like she killed someone.. we know newsmax will

7330C679-281A-4725-89FA-6F6782518816.jpeg

Demonic Vibes.

Curious if any of yall have Muslim friends on social media and what their posts are looking like?

Majority of mines are and I’m gonna be surprised if Biden gets even 1% of the Muslim American vote next year

So they should vote for the other party that has publicly stated multiple times we need to ban Muslims in America and not let them come here anymore? Seems smart.

Curious if any of yall have Muslim friends on social media and what their posts are looking like?

Majority of mines are and I’m gonna be surprised if Biden gets even 1% of the Muslim American vote next year

So they should vote for the other party that has publicly stated multiple times we need to ban Muslims in America and not let them come here anymore? Seems smart.
Or they just won't show up, keep the "I'm just here to stack paper" mindset, and bounce if/when **** hits the fan. I know I would feel neglected too if way more consideration was given to the condition of Americans on one side of a conflict while nothing was said about Americans stranded on the other side of the frontline.

Honestly, the behavior of the White House towards Palestinian-Americans shows how unprepared the admin has been on this issue; it's as if they seriously didn't expect any blowback from the Abraham accords, especially when we look at all the goodies the Trump admin gave Israel while sidelining Palestinians.

Who in their right mind would continue policies enacted by the Trump admin with no regards for how it would blow up?

And let's also say that the possibility of a low turnout might put Michigan (MENA folks) and Minnesota (Somalis) in play for Republicans (I don't know what the numbers are right now, but I believe Dems in these two states have been helped in the past by these two - majority Muslim - demographic groups).

Last edited:
I don't see somalis going full trump anytime soon since they get so much hate here from trump people.

sitting out for sure though.

I don't see somalis going full trump anytime soon since they get so much hate here from trump people.

sitting out for sure though.
And Democrats can't really afford low turnout now...

Another thing about folks from the global south: they're not too keen on the social positions of the American Left beyond cheap healthcare and education. Their ability to tolerate another Trump term shouldn't be underestimated.

Back
Top Bottom