***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Vivek Ramaswamy is an unserious scammer that says dumb **** and hopes people are not informed or intelligent enough to realize how stupid he sounds.

The world would be a better place if people like him have zero power.

Anytime someone digs into anything he says, they quickly expose his ********. And when challenged, he reacts like a petulant child.

You may have misinterpreted what I said. I meant before the war. Despite Israel being pretty split on him, the ones that were in favor of Bibi were doing so because during his tenure Israel was considered pretty safe, relatively speaking to years past. Theres a lot of stuff that goes on there that western media does not show.

Post Oct 7, yes Israel has a bigger target on its back and antisemitism has risen throughout the world because of how the Israeli government responded. That antisemitism always existed, now it’s just out in the open.
I don’t think I’m misunderstanding. You agreed previously when I talked about Coates saying that he felt more unsafe in Israel than anywhere else he’s ever been in the world — and he was talking about a trip that he took pre-Oct 7. What you describe below isn’t safety. It seems like you agree. And heightening antisemitism absolutely isn’t increasing that “safety”. Antisemitism didn’t start being out in the open post- Oct 7. It’s been on the rise for years.
I'm Jewish with Iraqi/Iranian roots and I feel safer when I'm in the South Bronx.

That's how Israel operates. The whole country is overprotective, rightfully so. You feel on edge there, not because of what neighborhood you're in either.

Last summer I spent 2 weeks there. I was strip searched at a certain crossing, had to use a bomb shelter, taken off the plane when I boarded to fly there from the U.S, questioned in a private room numerous times when I departed from there at the airport.

I am not visibly Jewish (dont wear Yamaka or tzitzit in public). If you're a male between 20 to 40 years old with another male or solo, you will be questioned.

Netanyahu, Biden and Blinken do.
Bruh.

Which US administration recognized Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel?

Which US administration moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?

Which US administration sidelined the PA when setting up the Abraham accords?

Don't let outrage cloud your reason.

See the deal the UK struck with Rwanda? That's the future of American Muslims and their non-American families under Trump.

You can’t go to the library on the weekend? That’s where Jake Gyllenhall hid during Day After Tomorrow. So people are just supposed to rawdog their weekdays by going to work and then going the library and that’s their whole day for what they need?

Dude, REALLY? You really don't like Democracy then, do you? Because if you fear Biden moreso than having another 4 years of Trump, you have blinders on to what's going on currently, and what he's saying out loud what he will do!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I can tell you right now with pretty good certainty, if he wins, he will NOT give up power after his term is up. He will rewrite the constitution to allow him to stay in power until he dies! A full blown dictatorship in America! You really want that? And that's the tip of the iceberg. Women's right will be out the door, as will rights for LGBTQ+ people! And then don't be surprised if interracial marriages go away also! Then comes the destruction of separation of church and state. And if you think I'm stupid to suggest any of this, then you really haven't been paying attention!

He's a lying, cheating, grifting, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, piece of ****! He belongs in a prison cell for the rest of his life!

Last edited:

IMG_1293.jpeg

Vivek Ramaswamy is an unserious scammer that says dumb **** and hopes people are not informed or intelligent enough to realize how stupid he sounds.

The world would be a better place if people like him have zero power.

Anytime someone digs into anything he says, they quickly expose his bull****. And when challenged, he reacts like a petulant child.

i think he plays to the intelligence of his crowd. He gets that politics is almost zero to do with policy and critical thinking. He understands business 101
which is 1) lose the customer lose the sale and 2) customers don’t want to be educated they want to inspired. He feeds into that by focusing on hot button topics and making grandiose edge statements that’ll get viral views and discussion going on about him.

I guarantee given his background and education that he doesn’t really believe in any of that stuff and gets that playing devils advocate and edgy is the approach needed to succeed in politics. You don’t graduate summa cum laude from Harvard and get a juris doctor from Yale Law without knowing what you’re doing.

Related to that - it’s why the Donald is so successful. He speaks in a way that anyone can understand and he tells funny stories. People remember 22x more when told in story format. So his lies stick. He shapes truth in a way other candidates struggle with.

Back
Top Bottom