***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1. The Arab natives to the land have nothing to do with religion.
wut? their "nativity" to the land is a result of the Arab conquest.

2. The state of Israel is the only state and government in the world based on religion, any other government that tries to do this is labelled a “terrorist”
wut??

1. it's based on ethnicity not religion.
2. huh there are other religious states.
3. There never was animosity between Muslims and Jews.
wut???

6. Hamas as an entity represents resistance to Israel’s fanatic religious idealogues.
wut???

meme politics are a scourge on society.

Israel is one of the most liberal countries out there. The polls were pretty split before. Arabs are able to vote and have representation. Yes more would be needed in the future. Obviously the war may have swayed some voters, especially those directly affected on both sides.

Hamas rockets are blindly aiming at Arab Israelis too. The same Arabs from Egypt/Lebanon/Jordan/etc.

I'm not sure how Israeli Arabs can convince Gazans and West Bank Palestinians a one state solution is possible. I'm not sure why Egypt or other Arab countries refuse to take refugees until the war is over.

I do know that a "resistance" movement or military action has not solved anything for a hundred years.
it doesn't matter if they convince them it's possible.

Israel wont accept a one state where Jews are the minority.
and Palestinans won't accept a one state where the refugees can't return home.

this i the central problem which you haven't addressed.

lol I love how the replies to my post don’t have any factual thing. Just meme replies “wut” and “huh”

Reactions: DLF
it doesn't matter if they convince them it's possible.

Israel wont accept a one state where Jews are the minority.
and Palestinans won't accept a one state where the refugees can't return home.

this i the central problem which you haven't addressed.

Jews consider themselves a minority everywhere in the world, except Israel :lol:

Then we're back at square one. Who should and would govern Gaza and the West Bank?

The state of Israel is the only state and government in the world based on religion, any other government that tries to do this is labelled a “terrorist”
Mauritania?

Saudi Arabia?

The Vatican?

There never was animosity between Muslims and Jews.
Define "never"

Introducing Europeans, that were witnesses to all of Europe’s wars and state ship and nationalism into a region that was tribal Arab native was a terrible idea.

- Most Jews in Israel originate from the Middle East.

- The British limited Jewish immigration to Israel to 100k, and Zionists not only fought the British to lift the quotas (sometimes through terrorist acts), they also promoted the permanent relocation of Jews from Iraq, Morocco, Ethiopia, etc... to Israel; some of these settlement operations were done illegally too, so the notion that the territory was gifted by Europeans doesn't quite pass the historical smell test.

If an analogous movement for Kurdish nationalism was born in Europe, took roots in Iran, and Kurds left Europe, Turkey, and Syria for that hypothetical state carved out of Iranian territory, would you still talk about "introducing Europeans?"

Israel is one of the most liberal countries out there. The polls were pretty split before. Arabs are able to vote and have representation. Yes more would be needed in the future. Obviously the war may have swayed some voters, especially those directly affected on both sides.

Have you thought your plan through?

If you grant full rights and citizenship to millions of Arab Palestinians, that will affect the political leanings of Israel and Arab Israelis. Because you will fundamentally be changing the makeup of both populations.

Secondly, I don't know what you are trying with calling Israel one of the most liberal countries out there. So Israel is jumping over a low bar. Good for them?

I think a major demographical shift in Israel will have major consequences for the country.

Hamas rockets are blindly aiming at Arab Israelis too. The same Arabs from Egypt/Lebanon/Jordan/etc.
This has nothing to do with the point being discussed

You are not asking Israeli Arabs to live under a state controlled by Hamas

I'm not sure how Israeli Arabs can convince Gazans and West Bank Palestinians a one state solution is possible. I'm not sure why Egypt or other Arab countries refuse to take refugees until the war is over.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

The views of Israeli Arabs and Palestinian Arabs are different because they have had different experiences with the Israeli government.

I do know that a "resistance" movement or military action has not solved anything for a hundred years.
This is the most informative thing you have said

You seemingly haven't thought this plan through. You just feel it is different enough from the status quo that it will work

That's not enough famb

Mauritania?

Saudi Arabia?

The Vatican?

Define "never"

- Most Jews in Israel originate from the Middle East.

- The British limited Jewish immigration to Israel to 100k, and Zionists not only fought the British to lift the quotas (sometimes through terrorist acts), they also promoted the permanent relocation of Jews from Iraq, Morocco, Ethiopia, etc... to Israel; some of these settlement operations were done illegally too, so the notion that the territory was gifted by Europeans doesn't quite pass the historical smell test.

If an analogous movement for Kurdish nationalism was born in Europe, took roots in Iran, and Kurds left Europe, Turkey, and Syria for that hypothetical state carved out of Iranian territory, would you still talk about "introducing Europeans?"

nah man don't bother bursting his meme politics bubble.

on TikTok, and IG politics.
Israelis are all genocidal white religious fanatics from Poland.

Jews consider themselves a minority everywhere in the world, except Israel :lol:

Then we're back at square one. Who should and would govern Gaza and the West Bank?
An entity that is recognized by the Palestinian people and that recognize the state of Israel.

The rise of Hamas is the result of the Bibi government undermining the PA for 20 years, simply to support the assertion that there's nobody to negotiate with.

Even today, even without an exit plan that doesn't involve the reoccupation of Gaza, he is still reluctant to change course.

But that staunch backing appeared to soften on Tuesday. Mr. Biden’s comments represented the sharpest break to date in the language the United States has used regarding Israel since the war began following Hamas’s devastating attack on Israel on Oct. 7.

Mr. Netanyahu, addressing Israelis in a video before Mr. Biden spoke, ruled out any role in Gaza for the Palestinian Authority after the war ends. The United States has been pushing that option. “There is disagreement about ‘the day after Hamas,’” Mr. Netanyahu said in a video statement posted on social media, “and I hope that we will reach agreement here, as well.” “After the great sacrifice of our civilians and our soldiers, I will not allow the entry into Gaza of those who educate for terrorism, support terrorism and finance terrorism,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “Gaza will be neither Hamastan nor Fatahstan.”

Lol leave it to Americans to dictate what other parts of the world should think, feel, and say regarding their own heritage.

Good old colonialism
oprah.gif

I'm really amazed how certain members of my family suddenly became experts at economic warfare and geopolitics. *sarcasm*

Gotcha, I understand why you phrased it as you did but you definitely know that’s not the question that was asked in the poll.

The question asked in that poll was "How do you view the role of the following parties..."

If an overwhelming amount support the role of an Islamic Jihad, how is this not backed by religion?

The question asked in that poll was "How do you view the role of the following parties..."

If an overwhelming amount support the role of an Islamic Jihad, how is this not backed by religion?
It’s support of PIJ, which is the entity or party. Not support of an Islamic Jihad. Either way, support of the entity by Gazans also doesn’t mean that 70% are in favorite of an Islamic Johad.

Don’t fall for the trap dawg.

People in here know everything. You’re wrong about everything.
This is pathetic

You make nonsensical post and drive by hot takes

Then clutch your petals when challenged

No one has to agree with or respect such unserious behavior

Y'all supposed free thinkers always want to play victim

It’s support of PIJ, which is the entity or party. Not support of an Islamic Jihad. Either way, support of the entity by Gazans also doesn’t mean that 70% are in favorite of an Islamic Johad.

That same document shows a 87.3% negative view of a Palestinian Authority and 74% negative view of Fateh.

Where do you see its support of PIJ? Would it not specifically say Palestine Islamic Jihad?

Back
Top Bottom