***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Yemen attack did a lot. Biden was right.

They only shot at and diverted 1 Israeli ship today. That’s a win I guess. 😂

Grouping Arabs Turks and Iranians together tells me everything I need to know about his understanding of foreign policy

He doesn’t know anything he has zero experience in the field and area. Never been in the army either

Nothing against you osh since you helped me out with a Celtics vs nets bet a few years back that I won but

Our 2 choices for this year are 1
Trump who would support a genocide
Biden who IS supporting a genocide

Goddamnit Biden’s got my vote

Respectfully this post is exactly why I push so hard against the word "genocide" being applied incorrectly.

Killing lots of people is not a automatically a genocide,

progressives grifters want to dilute the meaning of the word

because they want Joe Biden to lose.

they want you to abandon reason and stop thinking rationally about the actual material reality on the ground.

Do you want the Israeli government and Hamas to agree to a ceasefire?
Do you want the the IDF to act more humanely in prosecuting their war against Hamas?
Do you want less civilians to die?

Will electing Biden or Trump bring you closer to the desired outcome?

the genocide talk is to get you to stop making that rational judgment.
do not be fooled.

Yeah I get that, in my opinion we shouldn’t even be there.

The us doesn’t need to be involved in every conflict
Maybe you should Google who the Houthis are and what they are about, the well-documented vile **** they do

And after previously peddling Hamas propaganda, and pretty much aligning with Putin regarding Ukraine, the dude implied the US is lying about the Houthis to justify the airstrikes

If you want to take a principled objection to US military actions, jumping to cosign comments from unserious information people like DLF DLF just undermines your stance

Respectfully this post is exactly why I push so hard against the word "genocide" being applied incorrectly.

they want you to abandon reason and stop thinking rationally about the actual material reality on the ground.

Do you want the the IDF to act more humanely in prosecuting their war against Hamas?

do not be fooled.
Dude is alt-right as hell and wants Biden to lose. He said he would be happy if he does

Mans has been shading Biden since he came into office regarding Covid

If it wasn't Gaza, he would have another reason

He used the same being respectful tactic with me in the past. If you pushback hard enough, he won't be able to keep it up and tip his hand

Fair warning

do not be fooled.
They are on trial for genocide as we speak

Biden is wilding.
How?

Tell me how he's wilding when he is responding to attacks against non-Israeli ships:

The USS Carney, a Navy destroyer, detected a ballistic missile fired from Houthi-controlled areas of Yemen at the Bahamas-flagged bulk carrier Unity Explorer. The missile hit near the ship, the U.S. said. Shortly afterward, the Carney shot down a drone headed its way, although it’s not clear if the destroyer was the target, Central Command said.

About 30 minutes later, the Unity Explorer was hit by a missile. While responding to its distress call, the Carney shot down another incoming drone. Central Command said the Unity Explorer sustained minor damage from the missile.

Two other commercial ships, the Panamanian-flagged bulk carriers Number 9 and Sophie II, were both struck by missiles. The Number 9 reported some damage but no casualties, and the Sophie II reported no significant damage, Central Command said.

How?

Tell me how he's wilding when he is responding to attacks against non-Israeli ships:
Lol. Yes. Believe the US government. They never lie about this kind of stuff.

IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg

I don’t know. Maybe it’s true but traffic through Red Sea hasn’t gone to 0 bc of these savages are wildly shooting at random ships - as they would have you believe. AnsarAllah has claimed to only target Israeli linked ships. Why don’t Russians join the fleet. Or China? Prob bc they have free rein and no fear bc they are not going to Israel. Most fleets refusing to go through red sea are not doing so bc they will be targeted (assuming no tie to Israel, but bc insurance is high on them and they just doing wanna risk being caught in line of fire)

100 years from now, will we look at these guys as heroes for trying to stop a genocide? They didn’t shoot at a single ship during the 5-7 day ceasefire

I don’t know. Learn to question things is all. Get your head out of bidens old ***

Last edited:
also i find the sudden appeals to anti war isolationism very disingenuous.

If want you want is isolationism, you must realize that brings you no closure to ending the conflict?

Israel is perfectly capable of prosecuting the war without US aid.

its all fake, people pretend to care about Palestinians but really just view them as pawns for their own domestic political aims.

Regarding the exchange mplsdunk mplsdunk and RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . I think that anyone who is pro Palestine, has their heart in the right place. I don't rep most of DLF DLF 's posts because IMO, most of them are not really well suited to tone of this thread, which encourages more thoughtful discussion rather than agitprop (with the exception of based liberal tweets that own Trump, because one thing almost everyone here believes is that Trump is both very bad and is also aesthetically very funny). Now, the "Israel Declares War" Thread, that's another story. :lol:

So my position is I like the posts that I cannot find fault with and don't like those that are dubiously sourced or that blatantly don't consider context.

We're in a virtual Salon here, and I'm just trying to strike a balance between nuance and the high emotions that several current events, IMO, demand.

So I’m supposed to stand back and support bombing because they are “vile” and for cargo.

**** man. :lol:

Only on nt is that a controversial thing to say
This is a dumb post

You can't articulate your position worth a damn, so you are just falling back and acting like everyone else is being unreasonable in the the face of the slightest pushback

Back
Top Bottom