***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

IMG_2429.jpeg

LANSING — The Michigan Republican Party is in default on a $500,000 loan and ignored a recent demand for immediate payment, according to a new court filing from Comerica Bank.

“The MRP has not responded to the Demand Letter and, as of the date of this Motion, has been in default for over 120 days,” bank attorneys wrote in an Ingham County Circuit Court response as the state party seeks control of its former headquarters for potential sale.

1705545941618.jpeg

99% of reactionary mass political communications since the end of WWII, are like these anti-MLK political cartoons.

Thanks to the Nazis, outright hate (outside of internal communications) became gauche. So instead, reactionaries tell marginalized people one version or another of “I actually would agree with you on (bigger message) but you did/didn’t do (real but minor or imagined but major process critique) so I reluctantly have to oppose you.”

Last edited:
Yeah I’m sure banks care about your politics:lol:
Just more word salad fearmongering from the Demented Don

As always when US banks are brought up, **** Goldman Sachs for not even offering me a thank you for getting them their brand name on Instagram. I didn’t even make a monetary demand in my email, just proof that I legally obtained and owned @GoldmanSachs on IG and that I was open to discuss selling it.
That email I sent (from the email linked to the IG) was to their head of marketing.
Within just a few hours after sending the email, that IG was banned.
Then a few days later, the IG was reactivated but the email linked to it was changed to a Goldman Sachs company email, which you could verify by the partially censored email you see when requesting a password reset.

For reference, at the time I ran a ‘checker’ program that scanned my custom username list 24/7 for availability.
If something popped up as available due to the policy of inactive usernames getting reset, or the owner changing their username, my program automatically immediately registered the username to a predetermined account. Hence why I emphasized that it was obtained legally, not through hacking or SIM-swapping.

The sad thing is, if Goldman Sachs didn’t wanna offer money I would’ve just given it for free anyway. It’s not like the name has any appeal, much less value, to anyone besides the bank itself.

Last edited:
They could've prevented him even earlier. That 2013 GOP autopsy comes back to mind.

But it's hard to do everything you described when the man they're supposed to fight against is the personification of their core values.
Sounds about right. I wanted to say they could have shunned him before he got the 2016 nomination or even after he got it, but they really wanted to win the White House after 8 years of Black man in office.

Back
Top Bottom