***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can’t believe Trump responded to

“Do you think the Yemen attacks helped?”

With:

“Did they help? No. Will we continue them? Yes”

Clueless Trump.

So, Rishi Sunak declared that he will ignore international law in order to go through with his deportation plan with Rwanda.

Am I the only one who sees the cracks in the current international order, and who's causing them?

“Did they help? No."
"Because I wasn't the one in charge"
"Will we continue them? Yes”
"And it will be a good thing, if I'm in charge"

I don't know what you expected from him.

I'll let Dunk handle this one but as being from Minneapolis myself, I can attest it is truly the NIMBY capital

story checks out to me, all I could think of when that dude was talking about buying a "dilapidated house thats made in 1909 is it's probably some old mansion on river road. those rich hippies are truly living in an alternate universe over there.

my company does a lot of the parking lots for the new quad plexes and what not that they are protesting, these places are going in the worst of the worst neighborhoods. these people are just crying just to cry, here is one of the jobs. do you think these rich liberals are stepping foot over here?

the one guy talking about how he protested Vietnam like anyone cares in 2024, you need to protest some homelessness.

the housing is mostly going in places like this where 75% of the homes are abandoned. I've been to a few in SW Minneapolis but the available real estate is not existent for the most part.

I noticed the city really went to hell after George Floyd got killed, I think because developers got the green light to gentrify the whole south side and homelessness is crazy now.
tempImage1Dm5jD.png

I forgot about the light rail that is 99% done and just sitting there in limbo because NIMBY too

Minneapolis is a trip, everyone is so fake there. they swear they care about people but they don't. fake virtue capitol.
Oh no, you got it all wrong EVERYONE is welcome :lol:

The fact she started her response with "first of all, when you think about..." NOPE. That's where you cut her off. That's immediate deflection. ANYONE whose response to a yes or no question starts with that, they are a fraud. I don't have to hear the rest.

So, Rishi Sunak declared that he will ignore international law in order to go through with his deportation plan with Rwanda.

Am I the only one who sees the cracks in the current international order, and who's causing them?

Oh ho! You gave fallen into a most ingenious trap. You see, the quote was actually of Joe Biden! Surely now you must realize that your I’ll will towards Donald Trump is misplaced and that really those bad feelings should be directed at Joe Biden!

Ah, the trickster has both revealed your foolishness as well as helped us all to see how one cherry picked quote placed out of context erases decades of history about these two men. Surely an strategic and rhetorical genius!

The Biden Administration has forgiven around 135 billion in student debt.

Would have been half a trillion without the Supreme Courts' nonsense

When Trump was in power he appointed someone that sabotaged people gets forgiveness through the few official avenues available to them like public service

But clowns what to tell me there is no real difference between the two.

Trump rolled back or sabotaged so many useful things, and implemented some purely hateful ones, I gotta wonder what the hell are people thinking, because this was all very recent. Recent enough to remember.

Oops. Wrong old man. Biden said it.

Both demented so easy to mistake.

Back
Top Bottom