***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This isn't a science DLF DLF you have a clean slate in my book, waiting for your first-ever post
Honestly, I just like the question things. I just don’t want to be the type of guy who looks back 10-20 years and says “ man I guess they were lying about that war as well.” Seems like that’s what we all do regarding pretty much every war in my teenage/adult years. Iraqx 2, afghanistan, Libya, Syria all come to mind. The constant lying about each one of those wars, particularly regarding the reason for them.

You know how when you listen to a sports podcast throughout the season and you realize at the end that the host has been wrong so many times, you wonder why you ever believe them (ie Bill Simmons). That’s how I feel about politicians, especially warmonger ones.

Just remember; when Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley are on the side of Bidens policy towards a particular war. You know you can probably, and should put all your chips AGAINST them and what they are saying.

If rather listen to analysis from Professors John Mearsheimer or Jeff Sachs instead of Jake Tapper. Apparently these guys must be Russian agents though? Who knows

Go Wolves

Just like “everything is Khammas” in Israel
You can acknowledge that Hamas hasn't done much to advance Palestinian statehood without using their strategy (attack civilians) to justify Israeli war crimes. The thing you refuse to accept is that nobody here buys the story of Hamas as the angelic underdog who just wants to see Palestinians free. They want the same kind of peace that Bibi and his government want (no room for the neighbors), but they don't have the military means to achieve their preferred outcome, and they don't care to act within the Geneva conventions.
In here: “everything is Russian propaganda unless it comes from cnn, fox, msnbc, NYT and that Aaron Rupar guy” oh and as long as you are posting negatively about only Trump- you’re correct.
:lol:
Russia didn't really meet with Hamas, didn't form an alliance of sorts with Iran, and both countries are not involved with Hamas. Nothing to see here folks, everything you just read was concocted in a CIA confidential closet.
Never question the status quo. John Kirby/Blinken never lies and Biden has the mental capacity of a 40 year old Rhodes scholar
Apparently, he's also the president of Ukraine, Israel, and the US. I wish I had his hustle.

You ignore all the criticism against Joe that has been posted here. You still haven't told us how Trump (or anyone in the GOP) would handle the Middle East crisis better than the current administration, especially when we know that when they had the chance, they pushed other Middle East governments to ignore Palestinians. I'm genuinely curious.

Crazy. NT called it months ago and I just couldn't believe it. Same with Jeb. A political strategist I am not :lol:

These wackos want a real wacko to get behind and I guess only trump is truly wacko enough.

IMG_2679.gif

AP article:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis suspended his Republican presidential campaign Sunday on the eve of the New Hampshire primary and endorsed Donald Trump, ending a White House bid that failed to meet expectations that he would emerge as a serious challenger to the former president.
“It’s clear to me that a majority of Republican primary voters want to give Donald Trump another chance,” he said in a video posted on X, formerly known as Twitter. New Hampshire’s first-in-the-nation primary comes Tuesday.
The ambitious big-state governor entered the 2024 presidential contest with major advantages in his quest to take on Trump, and early primary polls suggested DeSantis was in a strong position to do just that. He and his allies amassed a political fortune well in excess of $100 million, and he boasted a significant legislative record on issues important to many conservatives, like abortion and the teaching of race and gender issues in schools.
Such advantages did not survive the reality of presidential politics in 2024. From a high-profile announcement that was plagued by technical glitches to constant upheavals to his staff and campaign strategy, DeSantis struggled to find his footing in the primary. He lost the Iowa caucuses — which he had vowed to win — by 30 percentage points to Trump.
And now, DeSantis’ political future is in question after suspending his presidential bid after just one voting contest. The 45-year-old is term limited as Florida governor.

Oh ****, AND he can't go back and be governor?!! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

From early last year....

DeSantis should just wait until 2028

He is slipping in the polls already. He is not a skilled politician. He is not naturally charismatic. He has bad political instincts. He depends too much on conservatives spoon-feeding him wins.

He only looks like he has a chance when he dominates the conservative news cycle

That hasn't been happening since the beginning of the year, and it definitely won't happen now

Conservative elites want to get rid of Trump, but they routinely undermine their efforts to manufacture a consensus on the issue
main-qimg-02b45ae4f38517d27744be2c2e5b165b

Back
Top Bottom