***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DeSantis is running the same path as Jeb Bush… and weirdly from the same state… early, early 2016 heavyweight that was done once the first caucuses started.
giphy (4).gif

I don’t like indulging in the Trump stuff because he’s dumb as hell but there’s a whole Wikipedia page devoted to his nicknames of politicians, if any of you would want to partake.

Bro I met up with an old family friend from Poland who is a big time businessman there with investments in the US and such this past summer. The amount of stuff he talked about this great replacement theory himself was just driving me nuts. What you transcribed will happened without a doubt.
Yeah my white supremacist dad unfortunately talked about that as well. He was a big Trump supporter too. He died in 2017 from liver failure caused by alcoholism.
Good riddance, given that he was a domestic abuser of my mom too (violence and rape), and is why I slowly lost almost all capacity to experience emotional empathy.
It has its benefits tbh, especially being able to stay perfectly calm in ordinarily high stress situations like my bipolar best friend calling me about strong suicidal thoughts.
The calm approach helps her calm down and dissuade her, while also not causing any emotional burden or stress on my end.

Thankfully my mom raised me right and always taught me to never become like him in any way. Given my lack of emotional empathy, I’m glad she did such a good job teaching me good morals from an early age. She said he only started becoming this violent white supremacist when he became an alcoholic after marriage, which I do believe because my mom has always been the polar opposite of racist, homophobic or transphobic.

A funny part about my dad’s death though is the last conversation I had with him before he went into a coma and died. By this point he was in a delirious state.
Out of all things, he rambled about denouncing Trump as a racist warmongerer and that he had to be stopped because he’d ‘attack Iran and was dangerous for minorities’. :lol:

At least that piece of garbage kicked the bucket on a good note I suppose. First and only thing I did at the hospital when they informed me of the coma was to ask for a DNR form to let him die asap instead of wasting effort and money on trying to resuscitate him.

Last edited:
Bro I met up with an old family friend from Poland who is a big time businessman there with investments in the US and such this past summer. The amount of stuff he talked about this great replacement theory himself was just driving me nuts. What you transcribed will happened without a doubt.
He's not alone in thinking this way, and this rhetoric has entered the mainstream political discourse in Europe, as evidenced by the rise in popularity of far-right parties in Spain, France, Germany, Italy.

There have even been protests in Germany over the AfD's plan to deport non-indigenous German citizens. While the push back is commendable (see all the planned protests), it's insane to think about the lengths some of these far-right movements are willing to go to.

Pretty impressive Biden got us into 3 wars in 4 years.

Ukraine
Israel
Yemen

So far losing 2. We will see how they do vs Yemenis.

Posts low information tweets with shock value from shady sources which are known to be just trolls, people paid off by Russian government to be an instigator, etc.
Just like “everything is Khammas” in Israel

In here: “everything is Russian propaganda unless it comes from cnn, fox, msnbc, NYT and that Aaron Rupar guy” oh and as long as you are posting negatively about only Trump- you’re correct. Never question the status quo. John Kirby/Blinken never lies and Biden has the mental capacity of a 40 year old Rhodes scholar

Just like “everything is Khammas” in Israel

In here: “everything is Russian propaganda unless it comes from cnn, fox, msnbc, NYT and that Aaron Rupar guy” oh and as long as you are posting negatively about only Trump- you’re correct. Never question the status quo. John Kirby/Blinken never lies and Biden has the mental capacity of a 40 year old Rhodes scholar
This is at best a lazy strawman, and at worst one of the stupidest post made in here.

You do not even read what is posted in here, you just show up and dumb nonsense you see on Twitter in here.

It is like you take pride in making yourself look as ridiculous as possible.

Back
Top Bottom