***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I've been following up on the miasma of buffoonery this 'lawyer' has been unleashing lately.
Most recently on the latest episode of the Serious Trouble podcast, hosted by Josh Barro and Ken White, the latter being an attorney who used to (in my opinion) hilariously mock bad lawyering under his Twitter alias @Popehat
Sadly it's a subscription service now, unlike their previous podcasts All The President's Lawyers etc.
https://www.serioustrouble.show/p/sweetie-please-file-this-lawsuit

Basically this Alina Habba person is pretty much guaranteed to be disbarred sooner or later. According to a new lawsuit by a former client Habba represented before working for Trump, she horribly screwed over her client in a sexual harrassment lawsuit against the Trump Bedminster company. Alina Habba negotiated a settlement, which the client signed but Habba lied repeatedly (including in writing) to her client and withheld crucial details in order to obscure and mislead how much of a gift to the defendant it was. The settlement was a mere $5000.
Take a wild guess who Alina Habba went to work for immediately after screwing over that case...

All allegedly of course but the case contains provably false written communications where she's lying and/or misleading her client in favor of the defendant, so the 'alleged' doesn't help her out much here. Either way she's already proudly established herself as a horribly bad and unethical lawyer anyway.
This lawsuit won't change that much, the bar (pun intended) is already near rock bottom.

Lawsuits aside, this is who we're talking about here
Woo yeah let's hear some applause for my $1m sanction for being an unbelievably bad lawyer

In that case, which was so bad that bringing it in the first place was inherently sanctionable, she was ordered to pay Hillary Clinton.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/01/19/judge-sanctions-trump-habba-clinton-00078700
fe79be3b33c47ba3ed387eb60aa05368.png

Last edited:
I know it’s not the worst crime ever but when I saw the photos of Donnie and Melanie at the funeral it looked like he was wearing a dark navy suit. Odd when everything else around was black.

But from that video of her getting in a separate car it looks like a blue jacket with black pants. Could just be the lighting but it’s weird.

IMG_0030.jpeg

In a tier list of Trump's bad lawyers, I think Alina Habba has has now reached S tier and is up there with Sidney Powell. Not quite as bat**** insane but arguably even more unethical and definitely more incompetent.
Rudy has his own tier at the top of course, the best to ever do it. His level of bad lawyering and unintentional comedy is something you just can't match.

WHITE GENOCIDE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I understand why some in the black community are against mixed-white parenthood (Dr Umar being a prime example) but it will never stop being funny to me that these racists get so scared at the thought of "the great replacement" and their whiteness being tainted by their non-white half.
Honestly in a hypothetical scenario where the so-called 'pure whites' are on the edge of dying out, I wouldn't be surprised if these same white supremacist transphobes and homophobes invent becoming transracial and disavow their non-white genes. Tbh there's probably already some of that, just without the transracial identifying.

WHITE GENOCIDE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I understand why some in the black community are against mixed-white parenthood (Dr Umar being a prime example) but it will never stop being funny to me that these racists get so scared at the thought of "the great replacement" and their whiteness being tainted by their non-white half.
Honestly in a hypothetical scenario where the so-called 'pure whites' are on the edge of dying out, I wouldn't be surprised if these same white supremacist transphobes and homophobes invent becoming transracial and disavow their non-white genes. Tbh there's probably already some of that, just without the transracial identifying.

Bro I met up with an old family friend from Poland who is a big time businessman there with investments in the US and such this past summer. The amount of stuff he talked about this great replacement theory himself was just driving me nuts. What you transcribed will happened without a doubt.

I guess Biden and Netanyahu spoke for the first time, directly, since Dec. 23 today on the phone:

AP:

The leaders spoke frequently in the first weeks of the war. But the regular cadence of calls between Biden and Netanyahu, who have had a hot-and-cold relationship for over three decades, has slowed considerably. Their 30- to 40-minute call on Friday was their first conversation since Dec. 23.

Both sides are hemmed in by domestic political considerations.

The chasm between Biden, a center-left Democrat, and Netanyahu, who leads the most conservative government in Israel’s history, has expanded as pressure mounts on the United States to use its considerable leverage to press Israel to wind down a war that has already killed nearly 25,000 Palestinians.

There is also growing impatience with Netanyahu in Israel over the lack of progress in freeing dozens of hostages still held by Islamic militants in Gaza.

“There is certainly a reason to be concerned,” says Eytan Gilboa, an expert on U.S.-Israeli relations at Israel’s Bar-Ilan University, “The more and more we see political considerations dominating the relationship between Biden and Netanyahu, which is likely to continue because of the upcoming presidential election and the weakness of both leaders, the more we will see them pulling apart.”

It think it’s been understated just how bad DeSantis has been doing.
NIKKI HALEY, a non-white woman in a GOP primary, is leading above him in polls.

It really takes an extraordinary non-existence of any charisma to be losing to Haley despite being far more aligned with Trump and his cultists.

DeSantis is running the same path as Jeb Bush… and weirdly from the same state… early, early 2016 heavyweight that was done once the first caucuses started.

Back
Top Bottom