***Official Political Discussion Thread***

how did Florida almost vote for Andrew Gillum, then end up with this clown :lol:
Funny I was listening to Gillum's pod recently, thinking about how he really lost his career for things Trump followers would praise him for or completely excuse. The man can do no wrong to them.

I've been saying this ever since Desantis stepped outside the state of Florida. He had complete control over the media and his narrative in his home state. He even got the legislature to change the rules so he could still be governor. As soon as he started facing national and local press that he could curate, he was toast. There's a reason Trump just does his rallies and only does interviews with Sean Hannity. He can do no wrong going that route. Desantis tried to play every angle and was a deer in headlights.

He’s holding the party hostage until he’s dead for sure, he’ll put jr up next like some real dictator stuff.

I can see it happening for real though. It’s trumps party now. He’s burning it down some way.

I remember thinking Vivek might actually do something. NOPE :lol:

There's 0% chance the orange fat man lives to be 82. He's gone in the next 2-3 years. The fact he made it this far is mind boggling
That's morbid even for a guy I don't like. Well the stress of the presidency turns your hair gray unless you are him so it's hard to tell where he's at.

That's morbid even for a guy I don't like. Well the stress of the presidency turns your hair gray unless you are him so it's hard to tell where he's at.

He's a sociopath. These court cases are taking way more of a toll than any time being President. He doesn't give a **** about anyone else

He's a troll under a bridge, but I think he's superhuman, almost Christ-like

Jk, but I cant even tell the difference between him now and 2016 because honestly he's been forgetting and saying crazy **** forever.

Back
Top Bottom