***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This sentence is wild....

But in recent weeks Trump has refrained from name-calling McConnell, or using racial slurs against McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao, the former Trump Transportation Secretary, who resigned in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 attack.

Turtle still spineless

Delk finna be back on board in due time too

People on social media are pissed because they said if banks can't make money from late fees, they will cut card benefits on premium cards

There are a ton of people that will leave the system **** as long as big business cuts them in on deal. Even in the smallest way.

I expect Jamie Dimon to warm up to Trump coming back more and more in the coming weeks

Biden cancelled my momma's student loans

tenor.gif

How do men like this raise daughters?
i was at a big dinner with my wife’s family when it was trump vs clinton. my FIL said they cannot vote for a woman president and everyone was nodding in agreement. her family said that women cannot lead cause it’s written in the bible. i gave my wife a big frown but she was still under the voodoo of her evangelical upbringing. if she heard that now, she would flip out and start arguing. proud of her evolution but her family kinda blames me 😂

someone correct me if I’m wrong on either of these:

Trump has only carried over 80% of the vote in a single state

And Biden hasn’t gotten under 80% in any state

Back
Top Bottom