***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Average austerity advocate.

I am almost getting numb to the buffoonery, good grief

Even if someone thinks that COVID was a giant hoax, still seems like a good thing that people who are contagious with cold and flue would mask up.

COVID revealed/highlighted how settlers think. Even just the mere notion that us human beings have a vulnerable respiratory systems and therefore we all have a shared project, chiefly the project of not dying from respiratory infection, is actually a left wing plot.

I am almost getting numb to the buffoonery, good grief

I want to see what police will do with the first person who's leaving their chemo treatment, with a mask on, DIRECTLY by a doctor to wear? Are they honestly going to arrest a sick cancer patient who's just trying to survive? That would be typical Republican/MAGA bull**** to a T! 🤬🤬

Now we know why

Like it wasn't clear as day in 2016 when her colleagues were leaking she was shilling back then?
sabu (1).png

Then, last November, she declared she’d never do it again — for any president or hopeful. By March, she had told L.A. radio host Big Boy she wouldn’t even vote in the upcoming presidential election. She tells me she means it. “I don’t **** with both of y’all ******,” she says of Biden and Trump. Before, she had seen Trump as a dire threat, but under Biden, she’s felt “layers and layers of disappointment” from what she sees as domestic and foreign mismanagement. The cost of living is too high, wages are too low, and too little is being done about it, she says. “I feel like people got betrayed.”

“It’s just like, damn, y’all not caring about nobody,” she says. “Then, it really gets me upset that there is solutions to it. There is a solution. I know there’s a solution because you’re spending billions of dollars on any ****ing thing.”

After President Biden insisted the U.S. could fund both Israel and Ukraine in their respective wars against Gaza and Russia in October, Cardi spoke out against it. She echoes the sentiment with me, but is concerned artists of color can get “blackballed” for talking about the war in Gaza. “[America] don’t pay for endless wars for countries that have been going through **** for a very long time,” she says. “There’s countries [where] kids are getting killed every single day, but because the [U.S.] won’t benefit from that country, they won’t help. I don’t like that America has this superhero cape on. We never did things to be superheroes. We did things for our own convenience.

Another person who has no idea how the federal government works.

Back
Top Bottom