***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1720814182585.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/12/rfk-sexual-assault-apology-eliza-****ey/

So this is what this opposition is really about...

The last time Europeans ignored a leader's territorial claims a neighboring state, they ended up fighting on three continents.

Russia orchestrated the secession of Georgian and Ukrainian provinces, and they have claimed that Ukraine as a country has no right to exist. Is RFK Jr willing to gamble on Russia stopping at the Ukraine/Poland border?

This & the damn tariffs, would all add to a freaking recession. Young people won't be able to pay their rent so you'll see lots of evictions which will also stop them from buying other goods. A sure fire way to F the average American. But all those MAGA freaks believe 2025 won't hurt them. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I didn’t know sending more bombs to Israel meant ceasefire . Damn thanks Joe
Unfortunately those bombs are being sent regardless. Clearly the plan is they won’t use them on Gaza.

I would love to hear the alternative to this that Trump or Kamala have proposed which makes either of them a better solution in this situation.

So this is what this opposition is really about...

The last time Europeans ignored a leader's territorial claims a neighboring state, they ended up fighting on three continents.

Russia orchestrated the secession of Georgian and Ukrainian provinces, and they have claimed that Ukraine as a country has no right to exist. Is RFK Jr willing to gamble on Russia stopping at the Ukraine/Poland border?

Have any of these people asking for biden to be replaced actually named a replacement and/or given an actual plan on the transition in just over 100 days?

And if their plan is to abandon both biden and Harris, would been very very very interested in why they believe that to be realistic in the short window provided

Have any of these people asking for biden to be replaced actually named a replacement and/or given an actual plan on the transition in just over 100 days?

And if their plan is to abandon both biden and Harris, would been very very very interested in why they believe that to be realistic in the short window provided
should the burden be on the voters asking he be replaces? or should the burden be on biden and the democratic party to find a suitable replacement?

should the burden be on the voters asking he be replaces? or should the burden be on biden and the democratic party to find a suitable replacement?

The primaries are done, so it’s not the voters.. so it would be the party’s delegates going against the votes

But the people advocating for a change, I’d hope, have a plan for this whole thing to actual happen and be able to realistically accomplish in just over 100 days

And if these people have a single person in mind, great.. but if they don’t, it seems obvious the further mess being created with just over 100 days to go

@1:55 Em dissing Candace Owens 😂

"And Candace O, I ain't mad at her / I aint gon' throw the fact b***h forgot she was Black back at her / Laugh at her, like them crackers / She's backin' after / Her back is turnin', a cute MAGA hat with her "White Lives Matter" shirt.. Or save this MAGA dirt bag in a skirt / Just opened the biggest worms on the planet earth / Call her Grand Wizard, Klandace or Grand Dragon / Like the National Anthem, I won't stand for the tramp."

Yup, Trump being shady as always. But, it doesn't even matter. He won't even lose a vote over any of this stuff. He wasn't lying when he said he could shoot someone on 5th ave...

He won’t lose any of his base.. and that’s the problem, his base alone isn’t enough to win, while extremely loud

Hence why they’re backing RFKjr’s campaign and want to put potential spoilers into the mix

He still has to overcome those republicans who supported Haley in the primaries because she was the next option other than him.. and stuff like this doesn’t help

Back
Top Bottom