***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don’t know how I feel about this. He is old and he’s getting blamed for all kinds of **** that has nothing to do with him.

No matter what, you shouldn’t be able to run after 65. I was mad when Joe announced that he was running a second term, thought he should have been one and done because of his age.

I can’t see the country voting for a woman or a racially ambiguous woman.

Would love Pete but also, this country is not voting for a gay man. ****, you have gay people willing to vote Republican for some weirdo ****in reason.

The only thing that gives me some hope is there’s a lot of people that are tired and don’t have faith in Biden or Trump and want someone younger.

This is the hardest part to maneuver with no other clear cut contender. These guys are next, picking anyone else would be reaching over them. Joe was the demographically safe choice that could super-impose our white supremacist patriarchy and play keep away with Democracy, now we have to contend with this idea of symbolic progress again and hope the majority of the country will vote on issues that matter and not feign on status-- but the attacks will be constant and from all angles

Trump called his wife Mercedes

Which would be an innocent gaffe for most but trump confused e Jean Carroll for another one of his wives
If anything you’re making a case that Trump’s more of a ladies man than Biden. Is that another thing you want to take personally? They’ve been calling for Biden to step down for months now not Trump so get your story straight.

You’re confusing Trump with Biden, buddy
Prime Trump is still on par with the average lobotomy at the end of the day. He hasn't exactly gotten better with age.
He'd find a way to fail an IQ test

Here's a quote from a person who allegedly has not been lobotomized or turned into the earliest version of an AI chatbot.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

If anything you’re making a case that Trump’s more of a ladies man than Biden. Is that another thing you want to take personally? They’ve been calling for Biden to step down for months now not Trump so get your story straight.

Using “lady” rather loosely

1721587138580.jpeg

1721587187076.jpeg

Biden the guy that said he was friends with a fictional character, couldn’t remember his wife’s name and said he ran against a person that never ran for president?

Do me a favor, never @ me again. You’re a rat and a racist.
Wow, some baseless accusations from an emotional guy. so I guess all the black Republicans that think Trump is a better choice are also racist? Biden doesn’t have the ability to tie humor into any of his speeches because he needs all his brain power for one sentence.

Cause you misrepresent why most of us wanted Biden to step aside. But that doesn’t fit the narrative we were all brainwashed by the media to believe Joe Biden is in cognitive decline
This was even posted the same time I posted that.
This is wonderful news! Joe should have never ran for a 2nd term. He's simply too old. And Kamala is going to be out as well. She's a very unpopular candidate.

Get over yourself, random person. If you disagree fine, I have no interest in a conversation about it. You can watch and witness it as well.

Wow, some baseless accusations from an emotional guy. so I guess all the black Republicans that think Trump is a better choice are also racist? Biden doesn’t have the ability to tie humor into any of his speeches because he needs all his brain power for one sentence.
You're using the words brain power in a positive context for Trump and expect to be taken seriously? Trump is a funny guy, for the most part because it's just impossible to fathom someone can be that dumb.

Back
Top Bottom