***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Also regarding endorsements has Bernie and the progressives endorsed her. Biden’s first 100 days were great and I am really hoping Kamala just copies them or this is all going to be a lowkey tragedy.

I wonder if there’s any consideration for a split ticket—like Romney, Pence, or Cheney
roc.gif

My dude rusty but you can see him putting in the work to get back to it.

IMG_2425.jpeg

My vision is bad due to my advanced age but Manchin is an interesting choice.

Challenging Kamala is basically a suicide mission. Might be hard to find legitimate seeming candidates who have future ambitions to challenge her.

Joe Manchin an old guy with no future in politics.
But loves attention.

He might the perfect guy to send out there.

I won't comment any more on this before the k-anon ggets me.

All I'll say is, I always got a hint of fake deepness from Kendrick. And this beef plus the bad therapy album,

The scent is getting stronger. :emoji_thinking:

Apologize for the thread derail, but the only thing I'll say about this. Drake could've went at him from this angle, but he wasn't smart enough to do it. Genuinely don't think your fellow Canadian really listened to Kendrick to really know about this stuff, but he could've went at Kendrick (not saying it would be accurate) for always being very pro-black, pro his people, caring, deep, etc, but then when it wasn't convenient saying he's no one savior. He could've really went at this, and said Kendrick is a user, but instead he said some very stupid things, but I digress.

Back to Kamala news.

Cause that's the only way? If he can't win he can't be a pain in the *** for his own self serving ways?

We need to run a goofy *** dog and pony show? For what? Folks wanted Kamala. She's here.

We don't need another side show. Unite behind her and move on

What is the way that he can cause chaos?
You need. Theory of the case you can't just gesture vaguely to chaos.

I think Kamala winning gives her legitimacy, it creates more media attention around her nomination. More eyes on her, more an opportunity to win people who are unaware of her over.

What chaos can he cause? He can't win.
Joe Manchin has no loyalty to the Democratic Party, is self serving, attention hunger, bitter, and delusional

Kamala will obvious destroy him in any format to pick the nominee, but what is stopping Manchin running to the press and declaring that the Dems are anti-democratic and didn't give him a far chance to push a far left candidate. Telling white moderates the Dems don't care about their opinion?

But he won't run for anything though.

He is a pathetic coward.

His fragile ego wouldn't not handle losing to a black woman

I'm fine with a more open process because it looks like Harris will wash anyone, but at the same time, Machin is a ******* joke of a person.

Apologize for the thread derail, but the only thing I'll say about this. Drake could've went at him from this angle, but he wasn't smart enough to do it. Genuinely don't think your fellow Canadian really listened to Kendrick to really know about this stuff, but he could've went at Kendrick (not saying it would be accurate) for always being very pro-black, pro his people, caring, deep, etc, but then when it wasn't convenient saying he's no one savior. He could've really went at this, and said Kendrick is a user, but instead he said some very stupid things, but I digress.

Back to Kamala news.
Kendricks biggest song was about another man. Who cares

What is the way that he can cause chaos?
You need. Theory of the case you can't just gesture vaguely to chaos.

I think Kamala winning gives her legitimacy, it creates more media attention around her nomination. More eyes on her, more an opportunity to win people who are unaware of her over.
Anything to create or validate candidacy flaws that could be used against Kamala during these next few months.

No different than what he did with Biden when he eventually help dilute some of his policies and eventually hopped on board to celebrate the win in the end.

Let bro be an independent, retire and stay over that way.

Kamala already had legitimacy. You were already championing her to be here. Now she needs to go through some fake olympics against JOE MANCHIN off all ppl?

Naw I'm good.

Anything to create or validate candidacy flaws that could be used against Kamala during these next few months.

No different than what he did with Biden when he eventually help dilute some of his policies and eventually hopped on board to celebrate the win in the end.

Let bro be an independent, retire and stay over that way.

Kamala already had legitimacy. You were already championing her to be here. Now she needs to go through some fake olympics against JOE MANCHIN off all ppl?

Naw I'm good.

1. The DNC could just make rule saying no negative campaigning.

2. Kamala has legitimacy to democratic partisans, she needs legitimacy for swing voters and independents.

3. This isn't legislation, there is nothing for Manchin to dilute.

Back
Top Bottom