***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He’s an idiot. But I think you’re right. Californians know how much of an idiot he is, but the rest of the US doesn’t.

Regardless, he’s a lock for a 2028 presidential run.
I cannot under any circumstances see Newsom getting the nomination. His liberal policies will not mesh with the rest of the country

So what happened here

The debate happened and Biden was pressured to step down, but said he wouldn’t and still going.

Trump almost gets offed and now the hill is too steep? Or was this the growing pressure from Dems finally winning?

Also - the rumors were that he wouldn’t endorse Kamala, or anyone. What changed?

Do the Dems acknowledge his cognitive decline at all, considering how persistent they were that he was fine and was going through with it?

Interested to see how this shakes things up

Nancy Pelosi is a god damn queen and legend.

Look how Mitch McConnell handled Trump's impeachment

And compared that to how Pelosi handled this.

She's the goat.
IMG_7587.gif

She’ll never admit to any of it

^to anyone saying they should run somebody besides Kamala….. Here is a sport analogy (since some people like those)

Nobody wants Carlton Banks taking the last shot.

I cannot under any circumstances see Newsom getting the nomination. His liberal policies will not mesh with the rest of the country
I think he would do well with the younger crowd/progressives. Idk if that would be enough to win, but if he’s the nominee and it’s between him and a replublican nominee, I think it’s a 50/50

My grandmother is 90 and she got the early signs of starting to go a lil senile. She goes a rants sometimes

My aunt told me told when they told her the shooter was a 20 year old kid, my grandmother started to complain about young people. Saying that can never get a job done. They are worthless. And if they gun was a Nintendo remote (her universal term for a game control controller) he would have made the shot.

About how back in her day her she saw her brother shoot mangoes out of a tree with a handgun.

Trump is fat and orange, like a big mango. So her brother would have put him down clean in one shot.

She been calling Trump a mango for hours now.

Everyone wants to laugh. But they have to leave the room to do it, because they really want her to stop too.

Thing is, she doesn't even hate Trump. She thinks he shouldn't be president, is mean and dangerous, but is kinda funny.

Some of the biggest "I don't give a damn" energy is coming from older black people.
Hold Up, I think I didn't see my grandmothers vision....

VP Kamala Harris Ate All the Mangoes and More at Her House Party Last Week​

giphy.gif

So what happened here

The debate happened and Biden was pressured to step down, but said he wouldn’t and still going.

Trump almost gets offed and now the hill is too steep? Or was this the growing pressure from Dems finally winning?

Also - the rumors were that he wouldn’t endorse Kamala, or anyone. What changed?

Do the Dems acknowledge his cognitive decline at all, considering how persistent they were that he was fine and was going through with it?

Interested to see how this shakes things up
The rumors were the party didn't want him to endorse Kamala. Especially the donors.

This needs to be the game plan. Talk about his age and air a bunch of clips from his rallies that show his brain is a vegetable.
No it’s been the plan. We need her talking about the issues. Campaign has been running ads of Trump saying crazy and unintelligible stuff for 6 mos.

We’re finally free of the anyone but Trump campaign that’s losing. She has the opportunity to define her platform and issues Biden wouldn’t touch (Israel, Weed, stacking SCOTUS to name a few).

^to anyone saying they should run somebody besides Kamala….. Here is a sport analogy (since some people like those)

Nobody wants Carlton Banks taking the last shot.

This is the problem… If they need someone to explain it in terms of analogies, it probably isn’t a good thread for them.. which is why there’s so much confusion in here. Half the people in here think Kamala Harris is the president now:rofl:

No it’s been the plan. We need her talking about the issues. Campaign has been running ads of Trump saying crazy and unintelligible stuff for 6 mos.

We’re finally free of the anyone but Trump campaign that’s losing. She has the opportunity to define her platform and issues Biden wouldn’t touch (Israel, Weed, stacking SCOTUS to name a few).
Their priorities are all screwed up… maybe they should have chosen a better candidate before/instead of running ads. They are far behind now.

Was always going to be a tough fight, if I ride with anyone, rather it be a black woman-- let's go!

And **** Joe Manchin, hope they can make this process short and sweet

Imo, at the end of the day the nominee is going to be someone that the donors rally behind. And I don't believe that nominee will be Harris. This country is still not ready for a woman president (especially a black woman).

Imo, at the end of the day the nominee is going to be someone that the donors rally behind. And I don't believe that nominee will be Harris. This country is still not ready for a woman president (especially a black woman).
Get ready to be very wrong. The money is behind her and a whole lot more will be coming her way

Back
Top Bottom