***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's a president we're voting for, not a comedian.
You're using the words brain power in a positive context for Trump and expect to be taken seriously? Trump is a funny guy, for the most part because it's just impossible to fathom someone can be that dumb.

Save your breath

Someone let me know that dude got banned from the Alpha Force thread in the Retro forum because he was ranting about a Billie Ellish collab. And about how she is left leaning and sending secret messaging to kids.

He is a peak level weirdo right wing culture warrior. He isn't here to have a serious convo.

1. By looking at all their forecasts you can check how they perform. When they say something has a 30% chance of happening over the course of their forecasts it tends to happen only 30% of the time.

They go into depth here

2. Modeling isn't just weighting polling averages, you also have to make decisions the relationship between the variables.

In 2016 the other election models treated all the polls as independent variables.

So the fact that Trump was down by a little bit in the 5 crucial swing states, the chance that all these polls would be wrong was treated as highly improbable.

Nate correctly had polling errors as being correlated. That 3 point polling error in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin is not that unlikely.Plus there were alot of undecided voters,

And so therefore his model gave Trump a strong chance of winning.

Trump won in the way that the model would expect. A correlated polling error accross multiple states and undecided voters breaking for Trump at the end.

He gave Trump a better chance and his model gave you Trumps roadmap to victory. So imo that is pure Nate W.

Good explanation, appreciate it.

Save your breath

Someone let me know that dude got banned from the Alpha Force thread in the Retro forum because he was ranting about a Billie Ellish collab. And about how she is left leaning and sending secret messaging to kids.

He is a peak level weirdo right wing culture warrior. He isn't here to have a serious convo.
I never got banned from any thread. I actually just posted in that thread. So because you get emotional about other peoples bipartisan point of views, you gotta make up lies? No wonder Trump wanted to recount.

Ok gotcha

You made weirdo pathetic rants about Billie Ellish

But you didn't get banned

My bad
The fact that she got her own sneaker because she’s ridiculously popular and has a huge fan base??What is so bad about saying that? Is that any different from Travis Scott? That’s what sneaker companies do. I’m confused as to what this has to do with this thread? Or about who I am?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom