***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That’s problem a problem for a lot of people. But for disaffected Arab voters the fact that he’s a proud Zionist seems to be way worse

Naaaaah. Let's be honest. You really think Andy Basher, Roy Cooper, position on Isreal/Palestine is much different than Josh Shapiro's?
pretty sure they are both strong supporters of isreal.

the important variable is the fact that Josh is actually jewish.

Also peep the end of what I said about project 2025 and lack of time to really run a negative campaign.

Also I know you’re being hyperbolic when you say 90% but what percentage would they really need of the black vote to win. If they need Obama’s numbers it’s impossible because of the same timing issues that limit a negative campaign.

no they actually need pretty close to 90%

Democrats won 87% of the black vote in 2020.
Biden won by basically 40000 votes across 4 states.

even a tiny bit of erosion in the black vote and Biden loses, Georgia, Wisconsin, ect.

Dems can't afford to lose much of the black vote. so even fring demographics matter.

Naaaaah. Let's be honest. You really think Andy Basher, Roy Cooper, position on Isreal/Palestine is much different than Josh Shapiro's?

Kamala won’t be presiding over the senate when Turdface Bibi shows up. Which is a good look. But I’m not expecting Harris to pull a full 180 and alienate Jewish voters, not to mention SHE IS MARRIED TO A ZIONIST 💀

Some degree of Zionism seems like a built-in feature to the candidate (and US govt as a whole).

I think where she’ll try to focus on Israel is Bibi’s corruption and vested interest in Trump winning, while promoting the idea of new Israeli leadership that gets a ceasefire done.

Kamala won’t be presiding over the senate when Turdface Bibi shows up. Which is a good look. But I’m not expecting Harris to pull a full 180 and alienate Jewish voters, not to mention SHE IS MARRIED TO A ZIONIST 💀

Some degree of Zionism seems like a built-in feature to the candidate (and US govt as a whole).

I think where she’ll try to focus on Israel is Bibi’s corruption and vested interest in Trump winning, while promoting the idea of new Israeli leadership that gets a ceasefire done.

the way yall throw out "zionist" to describe jewish people sounds super nasty

I don’t know anything about Newsom. I’m one of those 60 percent of people who have no clue who or what he is about. California isn’t my problem.

But I seen him in action during interviews and debates.

He is an incredibly skilled politician and I think there are people on the right who fear the hell out of him.

So it’s going to be interesting if the Dems really do ride with Kamala. Or Newsom just waits for the next cycle.

newsom is a solid debater and has built a strong political resume but the dems probably can't afford to push forward an all-California ticket with harris/newsom. doesn't seem strategic with voters in swing states.

also seeing some stuff about the 12th amendment preventing this happening.

The amendment makes it clear in the most unambiguous term that vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be a resident of the same state. Both of the nominees can not be from the same state.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

lots of assumptions going on. i thought emotionally kendrick handled it very well. he doesn’t seem to be taking it nearly as serious as the listeners are. played drake like a fiddle and used him as a vessel to become an even bigger household name not in just hip hop but globally.

its not like he’s running around doing interviews or on social media. he was in a rap beef and rapped 5 songs
I don't think I am making any big assumptions.

Again, y'all think I'm talking about a play by play about the beef it self.

I'm not.

I don't really care about the tactics of who played it how.

I think it is generally this whole thing childish and petty. Entertain sure. But so is watching two dude play the dozens on the school bus. Not knocking anyone for finding entertainment in it.

Them not liking one another just seems like petty nonsense that escalated and escalated.

My girl gives even less of a **** than me because she just listens to whatever rap music is popular mostly. She doesn't give a damn about the tactics of the beef, rap politics, who played what how, etc.

Just generally, to her as a normie non hop-hip head Drake and Kendrick just come off as two immature people have a public dust up.

And I am inclined to agree.

I think you feel adding this extra context is important but I really don't. Kendrick came out on top, good for him. He will see the upshot to that. But at the end of the day this whole thing just seems silly.

I mean. Elon Musk is the richest man in the world, is famous, no one can take that away from him. I still think it is childish when he labeled someone a pedophile in a inconsequential argument.

Washed said something in the NBA thread like..

“If you don’t like Not Like Us, you’re a pedo”

Like this is where we’re at right now in society. People just throw “pedo” out there like it’s nothing.

We’re in insane times bro :lol:

But Kendrick never said Drake wasn't black. So your entire point was irrelevant from the jump.

Lived experience is lived experience

Just like a lot of rap social media accounts inevitably tell on themselves

But Kamala is actually a black American and went to an HBCU and pledged a black frat.. I’d expect her to be more knowledgeable about black American culture

Like this is where we’re at right now in society. People just throw “pedo” out there like it’s nothing.

We’ve been using that term in here for years but that was against pedos like Roy Moore who certain posters said they support him because due process hasn’t always been afforded to people that look like Roy Moore.

We’ve been using that term in here for years but that was against pedos like Roy Moore who certain posters said they support him because due process hasn’t always been afforded to people that look like Roy Moore.

And is still unable to call trump racist…

I’m definitely not denying that for the anti-Semites that him being Jewish is a problem. He’s also the only one of the 3 who I’ve read declare themselves a Zionist.

Anyways, Kamala already outflanking Biden to the left here.

Take out pedophile and insert whatever extreme and you’ve got this thread. Someone called Killer Mike a deplorable as if that makes any ******* sense

The amount of people sharing Kamala Harris's record as a prosecutor, including allegations like 15k marijuana convictions while using weed herself, withholding evidence that could exonerate a death row inmate, and keeping inmates past their release dates for cheap labor, is gaining traction. Whether these claims are accurate or not, they are circulating widely and sparking discussions across various platforms. The streets are talking ....

newsom is a solid debater and has built a strong political resume but the dems probably can't afford to push forward an all-California ticket with harris/newsom. doesn't seem strategic with voters in swing states.

also seeing some stuff about the 12th amendment preventing this happening.

You definitely know Gavin Newsom more than I do.

But from what I’ve seen and heard. He can go toe to toe. He won’t allow himself to get bullied. He’s sharp on that stage man.

He actually reminds me of a young Biden. I seen videos of Biden in his prime. He was talented.

True.

But using that word so nonchalantly is so crazy.

Back
Top Bottom