***Official Political Discussion Thread***

why or how is Kendrick emotionally immature?
My girlfriend is a therapist and I originally got this take from her.

Kendrick and Drake have a petty inconsequential beef.

One that could be easily ended with a conversation.

He (and Drake) let a petty beef fester for so long escalated it, and now is in public calling dude a pedophile.

Her favorite sayings that men excuse a lot of childish behavior because of context.

And this rap beef seems rather childish.

That’s most fandom

But I’m just talking about drake getting called white.. as long as I been alive them jokes been getting off about various people in various forms

Hell I BEEN known about looking at the state of the hair or the lack of lotion and telling the type I’m dealing with
Dude I see there is no point going any further

I don't even know what point your trying drive home to me to be honest

This Rusty listening to Not Like Us while we all dancin

1721683985599.png
I got my Bose joints ready for next month when it is it is my cousin's turn to drive

He can listen to his QAnon anthems, while I listen to my podcasts in peace.

When the beat drops on that new Ezra Klein joint...

wOoDJs.gif

It's indeed remarkable how Kamala Harris faced significant setbacks in the 2020 primaries, receiving low polling numbers(2%?) and ultimately dropping out early in the race after being overshadowed by Biden, Sanders, Warren, Bloomberg, and Buttigieg. Now, she has emerged as the frontrunner of the Democratic Party, seemingly propelled by a sentiment of "anyone but Trump" among the electorate. It remains to be seen whether this strategy will prove successful in the upcoming elections.

The people didn't like her then, lets see now.

Biden got laughed out of his presidential run in '88 and and never got more than single digit numbers in '08 before dropping out. Not sure last cycle's number mean much in the current landscape.

and now that elon runs twitter, I bet he hits the turbo on all this.
My fault I was speed reading and jumped to the conclusion that people were going to say Kamala “was not like us” because of a Kendrick song and her interracial background and well what are we really talking about here? Really?

You don’t have to explain Tariq Nasheed to me. I have known about Tariq Nasheed since he wrote the Manosphere book that the book cover cost a destiny child member a spot on Destiny’s Child. He had a podcast called the Mack lessons that was early manosphere, had his own forum, and throughout it all he has been mocked more than he is followed. Like he’s been a joke for decades.

IMG_7596.gif

^this guy and his message of hate isn’t going to have a heavy affect on black male voters.. Kevin Samuels manosphere worked because he wrapped his women hating views in respectability by wearing a suit and surrounding himself by wealth. Plus unlike Tariq, Samuel’s was a new social medial influencer who was able to control his image because you couldn’t find decades of grift done by him.

Now obviously we’re not monolithic but if you go to black spaces they are talking about Project 2025. Also maybe if they had more than a few months to fan internal hate it could have worked but once again don’t worry about black men. Give black people both men and women more credit.
ADVERTISEMEN​
You aren't understanding what I'm saying.

I'm not talking about specifically about Tariq Nasheed. I'm talking about the type of person Tariq Nasheed appeals to.

And I'm not talking about all black men. I'm talking about a subset.

Democrats need to win like 90% of the black vote, it doesn't take much erosion for it to be problem.

I don’t know anything about Newsom. I’m one of those 60 percent of people who have no clue who or what he is about. California isn’t my problem.

But I seen him in action during interviews and debates.

He is an incredibly skilled politician and I think there are people on the right who fear the hell out of him.

So it’s going to be interesting if the Dems really do ride with Kamala. Or Newsom just waits for the next cycle.

Biden got laughed out of his presidential run in '88 and and never got more than single digit numbers in '08 before dropping out. Not sure last cycle's number mean much in the current landscape.
Right, but there's a distinction between winning a primary through grassroots support versus being selected by the party establishment. Kamala Harris's nomination as the Democratic candidate doesn't involve the same direct voter endorsement Biden received during his successful primary campaign. The perception that her selection is driven more by a desire to defeat Trump rather than broad public support is understandable and a concern. Whether this strategy will resonate with voters remains to be seen, but it does give the appearance of prioritizing opposition to Trump over other considerations.

I don’t know anything about Newsom. I’m one of those 60 percent of people who have no clue who or what he is about. California isn’t my problem.

He is an incredibly skilled politician and I think there are people on the right who fear the hell out of him.

So it’s going to be interesting if the Dems really do ride with Kamala. Or Newsom just waits for the next cycle.
All the money going her way kind've shows that they are riding with her.

Is Josh Shapiro a no go because of I/p?

feels like it's a no go.

leftist grifters will absolutely try to tank Kamala. no need to give them anymore ammunition.
Absolutely a no go IMO. Can’t have a VP who’s a Zionist when Kamala was a part of the previous admin.

All the money going her kind've shows that they are riding with her.

Yea Newsom will probably have to wait another 4 years.

But at this point in life and at this point in this country. Nothing shocks me anymore.

Who knows what can happen.

Is this in reference to something specific? Gav already endorsed her, has consistently trailed Trump by -11 from April to July, and legally can’t be on the same ticket as Kamala. He’s going to campaign for her, that’s it.

Dude I see there is no point going any further

I don't even know what point your trying drive home to me to be honest

Drake and Kamala are black, as is Kendrick.. hell, so is logic.. so is Candace

but given what was said, responding with ‘10 things I hate about you’ probably didn’t help the argument

I really hope that Joe gets his flowers one day. I remember earlier this month when I mentioned that Joe would do the right thing if he didn’t believe that he was the best person for the job and my brothers osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh and dacomeup dacomeup mentioned that Joe would have a chance to prove me right and he did but I don’t care to be right, I just think Joe has the type of integrity and decency that is lost in many areas of society. Think how hard it must be to quit pursuing a second term when by many objective measures he performed well in his first term to give our country a chance to beat Trump.

My girlfriend is a therapist and I originally got this take from her.

Kendrick and Drake have a petty inconsequential beef.

One that could be easily ended with a conversation.

He (and Drake) let a petty beef fester for so long escalated it, and now is in public calling dude a pedophile.

Her favorite sayings that men excuse a lot of childish behavior because of context.

And this rap beef seems rather childish.
lots of assumptions going on. i thought emotionally kendrick handled it very well. he doesn’t seem to be taking it nearly as serious as the listeners are. played drake like a fiddle and used him as a vessel to become an even bigger household name not in just hip hop but globally.

its not like he’s running around doing interviews or on social media. he was in a rap beef and rapped 5 songs

and now that elon runs twitter, I bet he hits the turbo on all this.

ADVERTISEMEN​
You aren't understanding what I'm saying.

I'm not talking about specifically about Tariq Nasheed. I'm talking about the type of person Tariq Nasheed appeals to.

And I'm not talking about all black men. I'm talking about a subset.

Democrats need to win like 90% of the black vote, it doesn't take much erosion for it to be problem.
Also peep the end of what I said about project 2025 and lack of time to really run a negative campaign.

Also I know you’re being hyperbolic when you say 90% but what percentage would they really need of the black vote to win. If they need Obama’s numbers it’s impossible because of the same timing issues that limit a negative campaign.

Back
Top Bottom