***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because the head of the agenda is a former member of his cabinet and close confidant. They are constantly together and all of items are what he was slowly doing during his first term but without a clear knowledge of how to actually implement it. They’ve have 4 years to figure out how to implement it without being able to stop it and they’ve done it.
it’s amazing people don’t know about the heritage foundation in 2024. Half a century of terrible republican policy has come out of them.

I’m still firm that the craziest stuff in P25 won’t make the cut but there’s plenty of stuff in there that they’ve championed for years that probably will and **** America permanently. Killing social security being the most likely IMO.

1721775697574.png

Looks like it's Kamala's turn to take a long vacation and let the GOP's mouthpieces bury the party...

What a ******* idiot! So he's basically chastising EVERY person who decided to not have kids! Great idea jackass!! Sorry Mascara Man, having kids isn't the end all be all. It's a CHOICE!!

We don't and I'm glad. As someone who was bullied in elementary and jr high/high school, I'd hate to send kids today. Back in the 80s and mid 90s, it was only gossip and notes. Now it's ANYTHING. 😞

What a ******* idiot! So he's basically chastising EVERY woman who decided to not have kids! Great idea jackass!! Sorry Mascara Man, having kids doesn't mean anything vs not having them. It's a CHOICE!!

We don't and I'm glad. As someone who was bullied in elementary and jr high/high school, I'd hate to send kids today. Back in the 80s and mid 90s, it was only gossip and notes. Now it's ANYTHING. 😞
Just read a WSJ article about this on Sunday. Data driven decisions over at Trump/Vance HQ!
IMG_0475.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom