***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Where did I say the popular vote wins the election?

Dont you have some advanced degree, I have no idea how you're coming to these conclusions reading what I type.

Can you show me anything that consistently shows a direct correlation to whichever candidate receives the most money, wins the election.
You said we’ll see if people **** with her from the popular vote. Which is also just not a good point. Hillary was a deeply unpopular politician who still won the popular vote.

Nobody in here thinks that receiving the most money wins you the election. But handwaiving it as unimportant, especially given the circumstances that the money is coming in via grassroots supporters in record fashion also seems silly.

You said we’ll see if people **** with her from the popular vote. Which is also just not a good point. Hillary was a deeply unpopular politician who still won the popular vote.

Nobody in here thinks that receiving the most money wins you the election. But handwaiving it as unimportant, especially given the circumstances that the money is coming in via grassroots supporters in record fashion also seems silly.
It has won the popular vote though! Correlation vs causation maybe, but the candidate with the most fundraising has won the popular vote for the past five elections.

Even in the pre-super PAC era Dubya clobbered Kerry 182M - 75M.

Jews mostly vote Democrat, not sure how much it matters though since NY and California will always be blue and our population is so small as is.

With headlines like this though, Jews wont care about your Jewish husband or Shapiro pick.

Apparently she’s attending some sorority meeting instead :lol: :smh:

1721837956754.png

Jews mostly vote Democrat, not sure how much it matters though since NY and California will always be blue and our population is so small as is.

With headlines like this though, Jews wont care about your Jewish husband or Shapiro pick.

1721837956754.png

Most Jewish Americans don’t want anything to do with Bibi either. He’s a criminal and fraudster just like Trump. The only reason he keeps escalating things is he knows the moment hostilities cease he will be removed and possibly thrown in prison.

Most Jewish Americans don’t want anything to do with Bibi either. He’s a criminal and fraudster just like Trump. The only reason he keeps escalating things is he knows the moment hostilities cease he will be removed and possibly thrown in prison.

You're right they dont. Even Jews in Israel are split.

I can assure you that most care about Israel more than abortions, ARs, and illegals though.

Just have the damn meeting. Choosing a sorority over your strongest ally in the Middle East is disrespectful

She’s meeting with the most reliable voters in the Democratic Party. Educated Black women :lol:. You’re getting closer and closer to saying something wild

Most world leaders are taking a meeting with other world leaders every chance they get.

You want peace in the middle east and to avoid war. You take this meeting.

That ish had the sorriest / shortest run as prime minster ever and she talking crazy like this? :lol:

Same former British PM who bragged to a conservative American audience about owning an symbol of Americans getting their freedom from the crown (the Liberty Bell). Party over country much?

1721837956754.png

Lol no.

Israel, especially under the leadership of Bibi, has always treated the US like their b... The official position of the US is a two-state solution, with implicit advantages given to the Israeli state. That's not enough for Bibi (and it could be argued that it's not his political goal either), so I don't know why she should honor him with her presence.

That’s what people miss about the protests and how many Jewish people were part of them.

The circumstances of the 10/7 Hamas attack also make it look probable that he let the attack happen to create a war and stay in power rather than go down to corruption charges. That’s not appealing to most people regardless of their background.

Lol no.

Israel, especially under the leadership of Bibi, has always treated the US like their b... The official position of the US is a two-state solution, with implicit advantages given to the Israeli state. That's not enough for Bibi (and it could be argued that it's not his political goal either), so I don't know why she should honor him with her presence.

The other side doesnt want a two state solution either. How many centuries we gonna do this for :lol:

I think its pretty clear the Jewish vote doesnt matter. The population is too small and the states where most Jews live will always be blue.

She's going for the majority of her voters. Its a political play. I would think avoiding a larger scale war is more important.

What specific priorities do you want the next administration to focus on? What issues do you feel are most important for you or the country?

Back
Top Bottom